• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 6 Sprites

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
You should probably be linking to the project you took that Google doc link from, instead of linking to the google doc in a way that implies you put this collection together yourself >__>

I actually got it from Facebook group XD but thanks for actually finding were it came from

Lanyons

Love Type
Years
Im very happy to see this list is already being made, I was hoping I wasn't the only one gathering info from Gen 6 for implementation :)

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
The sprites are great, and with a good amount of icons as well, it makes it possible to start including these. I wonder if the community can pull together and start an add on including the sprites, icons, and everything else for PE.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
You need to PM Layell on Smogon if you want to use them, as well as give credits to the XY Sprite Project Thread on Smogon and a link.

Layell posted this on another site and that's how I know that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
The sprites are awesome. I wish there were some backsprites in gen IV style, because gen V don't fit well with the animation positions neither with the size perspective used in essentials.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
The sprites are awesome. I wish there were some backsprites in gen IV style, because gen V don't fit well with the animation positions neither with the size perspective used in essentials.
I'm slowly working on this, my first task it making Gen 5 in Gen 4 battle format, next is Gen 6

Reactions: FL
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
I'm slowly working on this, my first task it making Gen 5 in Gen 4 battle format, next is Gen 6

Thank you so much! :D
Current Gen V sprites are really not looking good.
I'm looking foward to see the sprites!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
nice find. can some1 pm me the link to where I can ask permission to use this in my gba hack.

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
This is pretty handy for my pokémon Fangame, thanks!

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Those graphics are too small (96x96) but to make them usable in Pok?mon Essentials, you need to use 192x192 variants (Double size) which can be a bit tedious

Back