• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I've finished working on a team for battling recently, and I feel pretty proud of it.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2016
• Crobat
• Feraligatr
• Hydreigon
• Spiritomb
• Charizard
• Darkrai

Aaaaaand Camerupt once in a while.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm playing the Y version I got for Christmas in French right now, so I'm playing it so slowly :(

Anyway, my team right now is...!

651.png
008.png
662.png
025.png
670-w.png
012.png

Years
I thought I was the only weird one who kept using the old school Pokemon, but I'm not :D My current team that are all pretty much (and unfortunate at times) 20 levels above the trainer battles includes: Delphox, Aurorus, Pikachu, Azumarill, Roselia and Lapras.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My newest X team for now consists of:

Purrloin [by his French name Chacripan] - nickname: Lennard - level 6
Spoiler:

Glameow [by her French name Chaglam] - nickname: Chere - level 6
Spoiler:

Shinx [by his French name Lixy] - nickname: Renne - level 5
Spoiler:

Meowth [by his French name Miaouss] - nickname: Fabian - level 7
Spoiler:

The other two team members I will catch in the wild - the top 4 I transfer over from my Y team.
Those two are: Litleo & Espurr.

Originally I wasn't going to use Litleo, I wanted to use Skitty - at the last moment I went with Litleo instead. The only type I'm going to need later on is Water - going to have to use a temporary surf Pokemon.

Team: Cat Team
Language: French

Last edited:

SubChild

BrokenSafety
Years
My current team consists of a LvL 70 Tyranitar (Without The Mega Stone ):) A LvL 47 Doublade And A LvL 1 Elekid (The Doublade and Tyranitar Are Super Trained And Im working on Super Training The EleKid)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I chucked out blastoise= for my newly pokebanked Swampert. He is a similar lv to the other pokes. I also banked my lv 90 to 100 team from white 2 but i wont use them for the normal gyms and 1st elite4 .

so my team is now:
fjodor - greninja lv41
hardy- heliolisk lv 45
swampert lv 53
duncan - talonflame lv 41
salamence-lv 50
malamar lv41

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
As of now, I have Togekiss, Alakazam, Chesnaught, Lucario, Blastoise, and Dusknoir. Used to have Espeon in place of Alakazam, but decided to have it replaced to see how it goes; seems to be working perfectly well. :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Delphox, Blastoise, Gardevoir, Emolga, Gogoat and Eevee(Not sure what to evolve it into)

Years
I've only gotten 5 shinies in X & Y, and I am not interested in getting Pokemon Bank, so I have this.

Greninja Lv 67
Shiny Aegislash Lv 45 (Still training it)
Shiny Gogoat Lv 50 (Still training it)
Shiny Goodra Lv 64
Shiny Jumpluff Lv 59 (Yay hordes)
Shiny Golduck Lv 65

Years
I have a few teams --

The old In Game team
Pangoro, Delphox, Venusaur, Golurk, Absol, Pidgeot

No special breeding, EV training or anything regarding that.

My "competitive" team (which I haven't really used yet online) is built mostly around Mega Venusaur.. so I call this team Venusaur and Friends.
Venusaur (duh) Hawlucha, Fortress, Arcanine, Krookodile, and Clefable

My other "teams" are more gimmicky.. I've been piecing together a Trick Room/Gravity team. Mostly because I wanted to find a way to screw over Rotom Wash leads along side teams that rely on speed. I came to conclusion the best way to keep Rotom W from doing ANYTHING outside of trying to will-o-wisp is using Quagsire with Water Absorb.. problem is Quaggy can't hit Rotom without Gravity coming into play.. which another Clefable will have to run along with Aromatherapy to remove any bad status. Probably would also use a Mega Ampharos on this team too..

I'm also working on a doubles team in my head.. which would involve Charizard Y (or Drought Ninetales, Charizard Y would make it less likely what my tactics are) alongside another Venusaur with Chlorophyll..

I've really taking a liking to Venusaur this gen.. :)

Years
On my current play through on y version, I only have two badges but this is my team
Diggersby/ adamant/ huge power/ lv.36
Sylveon/ modest/ pixilate/ lv.36
Gourgeist/ impish/ frisk/ lv.38
Skarmory/ impish/ sturdy/ lv.35
Delphox/ modest/ magician/ lv.37

Probably gonna keep this team all the way through this play through, I'll probably actually use yveltal this time around though and let him be the 6th, that depends on how long it takes me this time and if diancie will be distributed soon

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Switched back to my old team earlier today, which is consisting of Talonflame, Blastoise, Espeon, Dusknoir, Chesnaught, and Scizor; it worked much better for me. Planning to replace Blastoise with Gyarados, but having a hard time deciding, though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
My current team in Pokemon X is:

Lapras
Venasaur (with megastone)
Mewtwo (with megastone Y)
Mew
Charizard (Shiny)
Ampharos (with megastone)

I got the shiny Charizard from a friend. The Mewtwo Y also came from my friend, and the Mew is shiny as well which ALSO came from the same friend. Same goes for the Lapras which is Shiny and came from my same friend. XD He's very generous to me lol.

It's bound to change later though. I'm ALWAYS changing my team like nearly every single day. lol

Switched back to my old team earlier today, which is consisting of Talonflame, Blastoise, Espeon, Dusknoir, Chesnaught, and Scizor; it worked much better for me. Planning to replace Blastoise with Gyarados, but having a hard time deciding, though.

I used Talonflame once, and I didn't like it... maybe I didn't give it a chance. How good of a pokemon is it once it hits is final evolution?

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
About to rock Team Flares' socks off.

Team right now:

-Vespiquen Lv. 50
-Magneton Lv. 42
-Florges Lv.51
-Pinsir Lv.49
-Golurk Lv.53
-Gardevoir Lv.50

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm currently working on two teams. One team will be my main team, and another will be my alternative team. The alternative team is still a work in progress, as it's tentative.

Main Team:

John (Delphox) @ Charcoal - L59
Shawn (Aurorus) @ Icy Rock - L58
Sector (Aegislash) - L59
Meganium @ Leftovers - L66
Amanda (Florges) - L58
Zach (Meowstic) @ Rocky Helmet - L57

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I got my dream team for Pokemon X at last! <3

(Chakroak) Greninja @ King's Rock - Lv. 79
Flygon @ Weakness Policy - Lv. 80
(Swordguard) Aegislash @ ??? - Lv. 80
Charizard @ Charizardite - Lv. 80
(Ariel) Florges @ Rocky Helmet - Lv. 80

I just bought the Weakness Policy with the spare Battle Points I had. This team is not for competitive battling online, mind you. :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I used Talonflame once, and I didn't like it... maybe I didn't give it a chance. How good of a pokemon is it once it hits is final evolution?

Talonflame doesn't evolve; it's already a final-evolved Pokémon, haha. It could be pretty useful, though, if it's got Gale Wings ability. If not, then not so much.

Back