• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Episode?

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
Electric Shock Showdown
Charmander the Lost Pokemon
The Hidden Village
Here comes the Squirtle Squad!
Bye Bye Butterfree
Land of the Giant Pokemon
Charizard's Burning Ambition

I know that I have more, but I don't remember the names of the episodes.

Danny Leo

The Best There Is!
Years
I LOVE the "Squirtle Squad" episode. The sight of a Squirtle wearing shades is so strangely badass. Also, when I watched "Bye Bye Butterfree", MANLY TEARS WERE SHED.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
I liked the episode when ash turned evil. I forgot what episode that was.

I also liked the episode of when they go in the SS Anne.

My all time favorite episode is when Charmilion evolves into Charizard.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I'm a fan of the epic 6 on 6 battles in the leagues generally there excited and i love seeing the odd battle styles ash comes up with in each battle.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I liked the episode where pikachu met a bunch of other pikachu in the forest. It was so cute, and I especially like how pikachu saved a baby pikachu from the river.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I love any of the 6v6 battle episodes, especially Ash vs Paul, but I have to say my all-time favourite episode is definitely Camping It Up from the Sinnoh saga. I found Dawn and Grimer to be such an amazing pairing and I loved every single moment of the episode, as well as the rivalry between Ash & Angie and the extremely well personalitied partners they were given. (Shychu was adorable <3) This whole mini-arc of episodes was amazing and they're all amongst my favourites, but this particular episode is top due to this scene:

Dawn_Grimer.png

Their modelling game was just hilarious paha.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I liked the episode Gathering the Gang of Four. It was nostalgic.

I liked the episode where it was May's blaziken vs ashs sceptile.

My most favorite episode was Here Comes the Squirtle Squad

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Though I most certainly haven't seen all of them, my favourite would have to be the one in which Ash's Charizard takes on Blaine's Magmar. That's probably one of the most epic battles in the anime, and being that Charizard is one of the most epic Pokémon certainly contributes to that. It's also the turning point in Charizard's respect toward Ash.

My favorite episode was also the one where Ash faces off against Blaine in Cinnabar Island. Pikachu can't defeat Magmar, but Ash finally learns to work together with his Charizard to come out on top. The part where Charizard spun Magmar and they showed an image of him circling the Earth in the background, for the seismic toss attack, was extremely exciting to me when I was a kid. Still brings back great memories.

I can't forget; I was also very choked up by the episode where Ash released his Pidgeot, moreso than with Butterfree, because Pidgeot was with him much longer and was one of his most powerful Pokemon. Can anyone fill me in on if he ever went back for him? He said he would, or so I remember. I tried to keep up with the newer episodes maybe 5-6 years ago but I couldn't get into it. I'm still concerned for the fate of the old characters/Pokemon though, lol.

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I got some favorites. One is Gotta Catch Ya Later. Although it marks as the last second-to the last episode of Master Quest, it have this mixed emotions.. part of the nostalgic feeling when I was watching it the second time back then.

Mistyb89

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
One of my most favorite episodes is the Crystal Onyx:) and all of the episodes where Ash, Misty, or Brock would catch Pokemon and add them to their team:)

Mentalii

Back
Years
The episode 20 "The Ghost of Maiden's Speak" has always been my favourite episode. I also really liked the episodes where Sabrina appears. Actually the 1st season have many good episodes, however I don't remember any other episodes from more recent seasons that left their marks on me.

kokotko

雷君
Years
My favorite is Pikachu's goodbye...I couldn't help myself, it was the one of two episodes that made my cry. I consider this episode the queen of all pokemon episodes ever made. The display of the bond between Ash and Pikachu couldn't have been described in a better way.
The second wonderful episode is the famous Gotta catch ya later. I cried like about 10 minutes continuously. I just couldn't bear the end of the original series and original team. There is no substitution for that.

Last edited:

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
The one where Ash let butterfree go. Don't know why, but that's one of the episodes that really stuck into my head.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I take back what I said.

My all time favorite episodes are the Battle between Ash and May at the end of the Frontier saga when they split the rebbon.
And the episode at the end of Johto when Ash,Misty and Brock go their seperate ways.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My favorite episodes would be both "Numero Uno Articuno" and "The Symbol Life", the episode when Ash and his Charizard battles against Factory Head Noland. It was the first time that I get to see Articuno actually battle that's not in the games. It was also an interesting match up. Charizard Vs. Articuno...it looked like an epic battle!

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Snow way out, Bulbasaur's mysterious garden, A friend in deed, the Joy of Pokemon, just to name a few. There's really too many to count actually, I can't single out an absolute favorite!

Back