• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

HAY GAIZ WULD U LIEK MAH LEGIT 100% NON HACKED SHINY FLAWLEZZ FLASH FYRE SKEZOR? IT HAZ BULLETS PAUNCH AND IT ALSO AN BE LEFT IN ON TRAN TO KILL ET WETH SOOPAH POWAH CUS IT HAZ FLESH FURE OLOLOLOL.

^My opinion on the trade corner as of now.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I'm not sure if you want to get the newer version anyways. Heard there was a trojan of some sort going through the newer versions of pokesav. I wouldn't know, of course.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I <3 Wifi. In one of my first few trades here in 2007, I received a level 40 shiny Ho-0h aka hacked. Gives me fuel to rage. :)

I try, but I guess that Wifi is still bad. I'm sorry... However, there are no level 12 Arceus or Flash Fire Scizor...

I heard Kazo made a bw version of sav. Almost disappointing, since he is my rng idol of sorts...

Detox

Oh god maybe his mons from hg/ss are ultra good savs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Um, why would Kazo do such a thing?

Oh god maybe his mons from hg/ss are ultra good savs.
Check his youtube, since I know you are a crazed fan as well. Or maybe I am alone. I still have faith in Kazo. :(

Once one knows what makes a Pokemon hacked or not, then one could technically sav a Pokemon that passes a legality check. Hence why I don't release information and/or personally tutor hack checking to others, and why Secure typically has its doors closed as well.

how 2 make thread better, small steps at a time before we can improve forum ^o^

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
LOL . I didn't regret clicking this thread . The previous posts are funny =P

Just admit your mistake in hacking . Those excuses you used for denying you hacked were all counter attacked back -.-"
No hard feelings .

But then , I still think we should treat each others nicely yea?

Detox

This thread can be compared to this sprite (btw blade you suck at spriting lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back