• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
I personally wouldnt want a kotatsu.. I like to rest my back against something and without a backrest, I know I'd probably be hunching over that table on the computer over time..

I rather drape my electric blanket over my nice, comfy computer chair at my desk :33
That's why you'd get a floor chair.

These things really should be sold by IKEA. They're all simple and efficient (you can take the blanket out during the summer and just use it as a table) and that's IKEA's whole deal.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I personally wouldnt want a kotatsu.. I like to rest my back against something and without a backrest, I know I'd probably be hunching over that table on the computer over time..

I rather drape my electric blanket over my nice, comfy computer chair at my desk :33

This.

Kotatsu is nice and is really neat, not going to deny that. However, having a backrest is really important to me as I have enough back problems as is. I didn't have a proper chair for most of my teenager years, and now it's hitting me hard... Things are getting better though now that I got a new chair.

There's those backrests that aren't designed for chairs but I don't know how well they work with a Kotatsu.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yay! IWT's in GE now! And I didn't even have to move it here.

2522949_o.gif

Oh happy days, indeed.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
So, uh, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up..... that's a conversational topic, right?

Years
I'm sure all the beliebers' hearts just stopped, since they think he broke up with her just for them lol.

I personally just don't care. Bieber's music is bothersome, but it's the fandom and the media coverage that are what I really hate. Like this. I'm sure this is on the cover of every single tabloid/celebrity magazine right now, and it's annoying! Poor Selena. Hopefully she'll stop getting death threats now...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Did they get back together or was that just fan speculation, I can't tell anymore :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Are Robsten or K-Patz or Krisbert or whatever the hell they're calling themselves still together? What happened with that affair thing a while back with the Snow White and the Huntsman director? I know nothing about this sort of stuff...

Years
But if we did that then we wouldn't be able to watch half the movies that are made because they have no good acting to speak of.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't ship Satoshi/Ash with anyone but I really like him as a character. Fight me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
PearlShipping plz. Ash and Dawn belong together, they're like soul mates with the way they behave around each other and their training styles complement each other very well indeed. ♥

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I don't really, like all those shipping things. Its just not for me.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
OMG first time this topic has been in my forums!

As for shipping I was never into it, for me I'd go as far as thinking of relationships with the companions such as Ash with Misty. But at some point I really didn't care. Now a days I just think of more a long battling, team composition, and generally character interactions. General character interactions like rivals such as the one between Ash and Paul intrigue me a lot more then trying to put two and two together in a Shipping manner.

Back