• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Wow...you're not making this easy for me, are you? O_o However, I want to focus on learning about the Roleplay Corner for the time being, and after checking out the bios, I think [supporter]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/supporter] would be a great mentor! :D

Years
This cite is huuuuuuge. Help. :0 I probably need it.

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I am really interested in learning the ins and outs of most aspects of the board. I'm curious, in particular, about Trade, and roleplay (as an English major) sounds interesting.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I've always been interesting in competitive battle, but I've never really gotten into it besides the occasional bout with a friend or two. However, I'd want to collect my dream-team first, obviously.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Meet people who respect Pokemon as a legit video game! Learn what breeding is about! Generally just have fun and be PokeAwesome!

Years

I am really interested in learning the ins and outs of most aspects of the board. I'm curious, in particular, about Trade, and roleplay (as an English major) sounds interesting.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I've always been interesting in competitive battle, but I've never really gotten into it besides the occasional bout with a friend or two. However, I'd want to collect my dream-team first, obviously.

Meet people who respect Pokemon as a legit video game! Learn what breeding is about! Generally just have fun and be PokeAwesome!

Seems like you'd like a global mentor, in which case Cid should be open for that! :3 But if you're looking to learn about sections separately, we have TwilightBlade and Livewire for Trade Corner, [supporter]Miss Doronjo[/supporter] and [supporter]PkMn Trainer Yellow[/supporter] for Roleplay Corner, and PlatinumDude for Battle Center! Take your pick. :D

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
Years
im more interested on playing hack roms specially pokemon

i also interested in battling concepts like example how to defeat shedinja with wonder guard

i like to meet people who really love pokemon and have many friends here.

Years
im more interested on playing hack roms specially pokemon

i also interested in battling concepts like example how to defeat shedinja with wonder guard

i like to meet people who really love pokemon and have many friends here.

DrFuji and [supporter]atif[/supporter] should be open for Emulation if you're interested, but there is also PlatinumDude for Battle Center. ^^ Go ahead and read through their bios and reply with who you'd be most interested in!

Cid

Years
Dropped a VM in [supporter]atif[/supporter]'s profile. Currently waiting for a reply. ^^

I think Cid sounds like a good match, having scattered interests as I do. :] Also, we both are JRPG fans!
Sent a PM and will add you in my list in a sec. Must say that I'm happy to take you in. :3
scattered interests + JRPGs = yay!

Last edited:

izaahgertsema

Suicune Leader
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Probably the area were you can breed pokemon.
What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I would like to learn what battle types work well together.
I would like to breed tons of Suicunes and become the leader of Suicunes while meeting new people.

i need a mentor so i cal learn about battle styals a mutch more

Last edited:
Years
Probably the area were you can breed pokemon.
What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I would like to learn what battle types work well together.
I would like to breed tons of Suicunes and become the leader of Suicunes while meeting new people.

Trade Corner might be a good place for you; we have Livewire and TwilightBlade open in that section, but also PlatinumDude for Battle Center if you'd like to learn about battling. =D Take your pick!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Roleplaying mostly.. It seems fun!
I want to share my battle strategies and learn other battle strategies
I'm a pokemon breeder specificcaly so I would like to learn from other pokemon breeders what they like to do

Last edited:
Years
Roleplaying mostly.. It seems fun!
I want to share my battle strategies and learn other battle strategies
I'm a pokemon breeder specificcaly so I would like to learn from other pokemon breeders what they like to do

Heya! :3 [supporter]Miss Doronjo[/supporter] and [supporter]PkMnTrainer Yellow[/supporter] are both open for Roleplay Corner right now! But if you'd like a Battle Center mentor instead, PlatinumDude should should be open in that area. TwilightBlade and Livewire are both traders and breeders so they should be able to help you out for the Trade Corner/breeding! Take your pick~

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
The trade corner.
Challenges possibly, as they sound like a good way to keep the games fresh. I also want to discuss the Pokemon games in general.
I eventually want to become an official pokemon cloner. I've got a lot of work ahead in order to become qualified but I'm up for it.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
The trade corner.
Challenges possibly, as they sound like a good way to keep the games fresh. I also want to discuss the Pokemon games in general.
I eventually want to become an official pokemon cloner. I've got a lot of work ahead in order to become qualified but I'm up for it.
Hi there GenuineCorruption! For your trading and cloning interests, we have Trade Corner mentors like Livewire and TwilightBlade ready to take you in. Know that TwilightBlade already has two mentees though, so it's gonna be harder for her handling a lot of mentees, which might (just speculating) make it a little more difficult to get her at a good time, compared to a mentor who will only have you to take in, like Livewire maybe? Still, they're both available, so pick whoever your heart desires! Just the one you really wanna have as a mentor, haha. But yeah, there's a cloning thread in Trade Corner, too! So you might want to get toured around that place with your mentor. :3 Unfortunately, our mentors for Challenges and General Pokemon Gaming Discussions aren't available. Not to worry, you can pick between two great mentors anyway. Go on and choose, buddy.

Cid

Years
Cirno's not on right now, but personally I'd say that it's highly recommended that you get one! It'll be a great way to get around this huge forum. :)

First thing to do to get one is to look at the first post, fill out the form there, and post it right here. I'll go on ahead and paste it here for easy reference:

As for how to fill that up, click the spoiler:
Spoiler:
After you fill it up, we'll suggest a few people that cater to your needs and you pick which person you'd like to have as your mentor! Then we'll get in touch with him/her. Finally, me, Cirno or the mentor himself/herself will inform you if they are okay with it; if yes then the mentor will take over from there. :3 Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back