• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Dream World and Outside the Games

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I didn't even realize there was another thread! 29 days...yikes.

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I didn't like the dream world. It was an absolute gimmick that was fun for about 5 minutes and then it got annoying.

When it comes to online, I'd rather they just had some sort of storage system for your pokemon. Like an online pokemon box. One that would allow you to trade/migrate between games if you only had one 3ds. That would be useful.

Also I wouldn't mind if they had some games that were actually fun. Maybe they could make games that parody other Nintendo series except with pokemon as the main roles?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I have to say i quite enjoyed the DW in the beginning, but it did get annoying pretty fast!
The one thing that really bothered me was the fact i had to do on my computer tbh.
I think if you could have access to the DW with your DS it would be a lot simpler and would have worked out better. I hope the new games allow you to grow berries without the use of an external method, and as for hidden abilities, i hope for some new ways of getting them as well.

So yeah, ditch it

Back