• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] digiMEMORY* (M) [OOC+SU]

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Marco will probably be arriving with his little sister. She'll wander off so somebody should probably noticed a little girl looking for her big brother. ^^'

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Just a heads up guys, when the RP gets accepted into the RP Corner, wait on my first post (the post after the initial post) and then you'll know what to do from there. Any questions, post here or PM me.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Okay, will do!

@Colony: Nice recolors. :D I am interested in having one now..... DECISIONS. LIFE CHOICES.... UGHHH....

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
TurtleKing, what do you think of Wesley and Marco living in the same apartment complex, either on the same floor or a different one? They both sound like they stay home a lot outside of work, but they could know each other as acquaintances from passing one another on the way in and out. It'd give Wesley a familiar face to find in the crowd once the main event kicks off.

Another possibility is knowing each other from the hospital, since both of their mothers are/were sick and in need of serious care.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
TurtleKing, what do you think of Wesley and Marco living in the same apartment complex, either on the same floor or a different one? They both sound like they stay home a lot outside of work, but they could know each other as acquaintances from passing one another on the way in and out. It'd give Wesley a familiar face to find in the crowd once the main event kicks off.

Another possibility is knowing each other from the hospital, since both of their mothers are/were sick and in need of serious care.

That could definitely work! Marco is a courteous guy so he would definitely speak since they live in the same complex. I'm sure there will be a big surprise later when they both find out that they have Digimon. (:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm working on my opening post, so I should have it either tonight or tomorrow.

@Subsonic: Sorry it took so long. Took a trip out of town, but now that I'm back, here you go.
Spoiler:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
That's pretty cool Colony. Do you think you could make a logo for the RP?

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Ah! Sorry I forgot to mention that. No, the characters do not have their D-Phone yet. Their actual cell phones will transform into a D-Phone once things get crazy. I'll let you guys know when.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Colony: No it's fine. At least you got it done. :D I'll use it when Viximon is able to digivolve. Thanks! :D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@TurtleKing: I'd be happy to take a crack at making a logo, if you'd like. Just give me a general idea of what you'd like it to look like, or whatever.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I hope it was okay that I wrote out some sort of history on how Summer and Sunmon met and their year together. If not, I can edit :3

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
@Colony - I really don't have a preference on how it looks, but as far as colors I was thinking maybe dark colors?

@RHCP - I don't mind how the character's and their Digimon meet as long as they met. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Cool, then! I'll wait with arriving onto the "scene" until you write about it, I think. Haha.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Once everyone writes their opening post, then we will arrive on the scene.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Alright, I'll post soon (thanks for the notification that the thread was up)~

Back