• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

The Void

hiiiii
Years

It would probably feel awesome. You could levitate and therefore "float" in the sky, hide in the shadows (and then catch opponents by surprise), and all creatures in the forest shall fear and bow before you upon visiting (with the exception of fellow legends). Until of course...

season13_ep32_ss4.jpg

NOOO!!! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE CONTROLLED BY A SILLY HUMAN?!!!

The Void

hiiiii
Years

I never really liked Cresselia much, and I much prefer myself of the two. I AM THE RULER OF ALL THE MOONS!!! DEOXYS AND CRESSELIA BOWS BEFORE ME!!!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years

I like both Darkai and Cresselia. But Darkai's much stronger (even without the type advantage).

Btw, will we ever get to 100? The ghosts are pretty hyperactive.

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
23. Yeah i stared at the joint legend card for such a while, and tried to find its english version...

Boo.

Back