• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Dude I said help me transfer it to Soulsilver so I can get it cloned I caan only Clone on that game.Plus I'm waiting on you before I can do any thing with Groudon plus what would you offer me for it?
My wants since you chose a legendary pokemon is any of the regis,jirachi(I'll or 2 legands for Jirachi)

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Can I have the OT for Mew and Arceus as well as the natures for all please. CMT for what I can offer.

Gamestp Deoxys Lv. 50
Mew Lv. 5
Arceus Lv. 100

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Can I have the OT for Mew and Arceus as well as the natures for all please. CMT for what I can offer.

Gamestp Deoxys Lv. 50
Mew Lv. 5
Arceus Lv. 100
Arceus is by me
The deoxys Ot is Gamestp
The mew is 2010 or hayley
The natures are unknown because i only use 1 pokemon hey can we trade tomorow im real tired

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Arceus is by me
The deoxys Ot is Gamestp
The mew is 2010 or hayley
The natures are unknown because i only use 1 pokemon hey can we trade tomorow im real tired

Well I already have a hayley mew so could u make certain what the OT's and natures are cos I'm very particular when it comes to that sort of thing. You can find out that info by looking at it's summary. And yeah I can wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back