• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

JeffL204523

The Fire Dragon Pokemon
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
WHy hello there, my name is Jeff. lD I live in the good ol' us of a and I'm also a pretty good computer person. Not a lot I can tell you about myself except that I am in high school and 15 years old.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello Jeff and welcome to PC!
I'm glad you joined us and hope you'll have fun (:
So what was your first pokemon game? Do you have any favorite pokemon or type?
There is a lot to see and talk about, so make sure you explore every corner of the forum :D
If you need anything, just as a Mod or a member, we all love to help out!
Hope to see you around!! :3

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Hey Jeff! I believe that you and I crossed paths in the PC IRC Channel. Well it is very great of you to have joined this amazing community! We have loads of things for you to do and lots of members to make friends with, but don't worry we're all pretty much laid back and friendly! So Jeff, if you ever need anything, just contact the users in bold blue usernames or another member if you have any questions or just need to talk.

Oh and be sure to follow and read the forum rules here: BE SURE TO READ!

I'm just a VM/Pm away so don't hesitate if you need something! :)

Enjoy the site!

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Hey Jeff welcome to the PC.
It's okay if you don't have a lot to tell us here. The more you converse with the other members in this community we will then be able to see more about you through your posts and what not, so no worries :)

What are some of your favorite Pokemon / Pokemon games?
What do you like to do with computers?

Hope to see you more around the community! :D

Back