• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight For Teresius [T] OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Um, yeah. I often check if there has been any RP updates on my iPod touch, and last night I was too lazy to go down to my computer, and thus the typo. Anyways, I hope we start soon. I am really looking forward to this. :)

And yes, I did type this on my iPod. And no typos! (I hope...)

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
Years
we're starting this week :) Wednesday at the earliest since Tuesday I won't be on til late. I've got my play audition on Tuesday and the cast list goes up Friday. Since we're gonna start soon I'm gonna go ahead and ask everyone not to fill up a whole bunch of pages in one day, I know some people have school others don't and we all live in different time zones. I don't want people to fall behind if they are sleeping or at school. It's okay if it's just one or two pages that's okay to catch up on but more than that will make it hard. I want this RP to go smooth and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions feel free to PM me. I want this to be a fun experience for everyone involved

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Sweet! Good luck on your auditions, and I'll try not to go too fast. :D And if I get any ideas for anything, I'll be sure to let you know. ;)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Good luck with your auditions, dont get nervous!

Anyway, thats great news! I am really looking forward to this one. And thanks for not going to fast, I have a part time job right now for the next week or so, then I have school, so going fast is one thing I really dont want. Especially because I get writers block if people go too fast, and my method to solve that doesn't really work...

(Cuts to scene of SR banging his head against a wall to solve writers block)

So....yeah, go figure.

However, I think that a new RP will give me great motivation with work so I can come home and write an awesome post. Maybe.

Oh, and to SV, dang you and your delaying tactics in Odyssey 2! You are giving me writers block!

*Silver Rogue now goes and begins to pound his head into a wall once again.* :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone. It's Blayze~ I changed accounts because the old one made me think if my ex since we had matching names. Nocturnal- came up with the idea for me to change accounts and I went with it :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good luck with your auditions, dont get nervous!

Anyway, thats great news! I am really looking forward to this one. And thanks for not going to fast, I have a part time job right now for the next week or so, then I have school, so going fast is one thing I really dont want. Especially because I get writers block if people go too fast, and my method to solve that doesn't really work...

(Cuts to scene of SR banging his head against a wall to solve writers block)

So....yeah, go figure.

However, I think that a new RP will give me great motivation with work so I can come home and write an awesome post. Maybe.

Oh, and to SV, dang you and your delaying tactics in Odyssey 2! You are giving me writers block!

*Silver Rogue now goes and begins to pound his head into a wall once again.* :)

Lol delaying tactics? I just wanted everyone to have a chance to interact with each other. That's the key to better RPs: interaction. :)

@Genevieve/Blayze Good thing, too. So when are we getting this thing started? I'm putting off my character for faaaaar too long!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great! I'll get something up asap.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Only CyBeastSaber, Underground_Zephyr, and tenthcompanion need to post their intros

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
Sorry for not posting yet, but this week is when I move back to school. I'll post soon but if I'm a bit slow it's because this is a pretty busy week for me.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Not to sound impatient, (even though I am being incredibly impatient) but where is everybody? I'm not saying that everyone has to post right now, I just want to know what everyone's general situation, and how often we can expect posts. That, and it is very early in the morning, I'm not tired, and I am bored.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We shouldn't wait for everyone. How about the Knight group take off already towards the location they're going to already, and the others will simply catch up?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
it's free posting now so the knights can do whatever to hunt the resistance down. I just want people to start posting again I don't want this to die

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
posted. :) I'll have Ralph wait for a few minutes for the other knights, and if none show up soon, he'll go after the resistance himself. Lord knows he's capable enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back