• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving like in DPPt

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I gave it a couple of day's before posting again. But I am wondering if the scripts for saving can be edited so when the player goes to save he/she will turn around and look like this while saving:
6127819.png
I have it for both of them. And can they be changed so when it saves it uses Boy_save as the example for sprites to be used or Girl_save.

Riansky

Purr
Years
So exactly how would that be added in? I know it involves a change player graphic but do you know where to place it?

Not only that it involves change of player graphic. But it also involve quite a some scripting as you have to define when should player graphic change and when to change it back. I don't know if someone will just make a script for you but I think you should look at PokemonField script since there are few script that changes player graphic while using surf or bike or fishing.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
Not only that it involves change of player graphic. But it also involve quite a some scripting as you have to define when should player graphic change and when to change it back. I don't know if someone will just make a script for you but I think you should look at PokemonField script since there are few script that changes player graphic while using surf or bike or fishing.

Yeah :/ I am still looking for a scripter and I have a game thread up. Just know one see's it :/

Back