• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Cid

Years
I take it I've missed them all? That sucks.
Nope, I don't think you have. If I'm not mistaken, there's still the last day (Sunday just clocked in for GMT-5, after all). I assume the most recent streaming session was the GMT-5 airing of The Rise of Darkrai. Which means there's still the GMT+8, GMT0 and GMT-5 airings of White—Victini and Zekrom. GMT+8 airing of that last movie is in three or so hours, I think?

And don't worry, you're not alone. I've missed every single streaming session so far. In fact, I only got here to check the next one that I can watch— a few hours after the most recent one, haha. At least we can still watch one of the streams for the last movie (I'll probably watch the GMT-5 one, since I'm either away from the Internet or sleeping in the other streaming sessions). Better late than never, right?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Slow train is slow. I expect to stream within 40 minutes now, so hang on tight!

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Hoorah!

I've been there for about three hours, and I will not miss this one! It's the only one I haven't seen all the way through.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Thanks a lot for hosting the last movie, Twiggy! It was a good movie, glad to have stayed up this late to catch it x)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay for the awesome, epic movie. I enjoyed every minute of it like Ęℓαчиıı. Thanks for Movie Nights, Twiggy.

~Mid

Years
Hey guys, when's the next stream? 'Cause I missed the previous, and I haven't seen this movie before.

Is there gonna be another stream at all?

Come on, someone, please answer!

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Today's been a messy day, sorry about that guys. I guess Alex forgot he had to stream with all this uni stuff, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to stream past 10 here, so the -5 stream has been moved to 2 PM instead. I guess we could arrange a stream outside of the GT if people really wanted to watch this movie but weren't able to make it.

So yeah, the next stream is on in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
There isn't at the moment, but we could arrange a stream of the movie for those who couldn't make it outside of the GT, since it was pretty much our clutter that's the fault of this :/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Would love another stream Came earlier but couldn't make the changed time. Would love to watch that movie if you do another stream.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Well I watched it on the cached list anyway :) thank you!

Good movie, but is it not essentially the same events as Rise of Darkrai? lol

Anyway hope you do another stream. Not the same without being able to chat ;)

Back