• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Lightning Yellow

What Should this Hack's Name be?

• Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Pokemon Electric Yellow

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow Voltage

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other(Post name)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
Years
awesome!

looks amazing, don't give up on it!! also, i like the OWs except for James, cause he needs purple hair. other than that, great work!!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
yea that, but I also meant that you don't throw it out of the ball, it just jumps on screen like it's already out of the ball before the battle

Years
yea that, but I also meant that you don't throw it out of the ball, it just jumps on screen like it's already out of the ball before the battle
That could be changed by changing the backsprite, but I don't want to.
What if Pikachu isn't in your party?
looks amazing, don't give up on it!! also, i like the OWs except for James, cause he needs purple hair. other than that, great work!!
I don't like James's hair either, but I can't palette edit in paint :(.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
A good hack you've made. Best part this far where I've played is that when team rocket attacked. That fun fun to see ! :D

Years
Sup. I was wondering if you needed any help for anything at all?
Not right at the moment.
A good hack you've made. Best part this far where I've played is that when team rocket attacked. That fun fun to see ! :D
I'm glad you had fun!
this looks really good so far. good luck on improving even more!
Thanks for the support!

Okay, I think there may be updates soon.
I want this hack not just to be little changes from Firered, so I'll be adding more features besides the extra rivals.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
cool, I can't wait for the next beta to be released, your doing a great job

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2008
I wished nintendo would remake this game for a console like gamecube or sumthing cause i really hated the pokemons after 150. Pokemon colloseums are just gay, i prefer a 3d pokemon yellow remake.

Anyway where abouts are you working on now? Have you got past the town with safari zone yet?

Years
I wished nintendo would remake this game for a console like gamecube or sumthing cause i really hated the pokemons after 150. Pokemon colloseums are just gay, i prefer a 3d pokemon yellow remake.

Anyway where abouts are you working on now? Have you got past the town with safari zone yet?
I'm adding some events, fixing glitchtes, etc...
I'm past Fuchisa City, but I may go backwards to add/edit some things.

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
I could help with the map im fast and good

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
it would make it more like a yellow remake if you used the opening from yellow for this,, you know the opening before you get to the title screen, would be cool, to use the yellow opening

Years
i can't wait till b1 b2 and finished game
There may be less or more beta's then that, and I want beta 1 to be a great beta, with no bugs, and great gameplay. I wouldn't want to wait either!

it would make it more like a yellow remake if you used the opening from yellow for this,, you know the opening before you get to the title screen, would be cool, to use the yellow opening
If possible, the opening(or a new one) will be added, but that is not one of my primary goals.

Cool, u've got really far into it. I cant wait till this is released.
Thanks for the support! I don't think I've done enough yet. Seeing how I'm very busy, little/nothing is being done.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
i never did get a reply...did what i posted help you out any? just curious. it's definitely a great idea, though. now if you could only find someone to script the walking Pikachu...no, i'm not volunteering, either. the only thing i can really do is map, and even that i haven't done in over a year (though i can come up with some creative maps, lol).

good luck to you, though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back