• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I might be able to battle within a few days if we just do decent Pokemon. Otherwise it'll be a couple of months because I spend too much time planning. I:

I finally found my game system, so I'll be able to start training them today. I think I'll just use the team I had planned before, instead of the one I've been working on (which is partially just for irritating people while battling them).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually don't even have most of them, tbh. That's why it'll be a few days before I can battle you. I do have ones that I can use, but they all suck because I didn't know how to EV train or how to give them proper movesets. >_>

Should mine be EV trained? If yours aren't, then I won't for mine.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha okay. I won't fully EV train, then.
I might have the beginning of a decent team by the end of today, if I don't procrastinate. [: Already have four members already completely planned (Moveset, nature, ability, EV training).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I will have to wait though. After losing a GBA SP and DS and breaking a PS2, my father is a little reluctant to buy another console.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Is it possible to buy just a charger for a 3DS? I accidentally threw mine away and now can't really play it given that it has next to no battery life yet. I'm missing out on playing my Christmas present (Professor Layton) and really don't want to have to go to Nintendo with my tail between my legs asking for another one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Planning to buy both X and Y.

I wish they would release that Charizard 3DS XL internationally, I would actually buy one of those.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I walk around work -- isn't that enough? :x I spend most of my time sitting at work though...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
When I used to work, I had to be on my feet all the time, it was exhausting :l the only time I got to sit was at break.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm planning on getting Y because I prefer Yveltal. [: Also going to get a 3DS specifically for playing Y version.

I won't be around as much today- working on getting a team together to battle Jz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back