• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Did you know?

Years
That's also its National Pokedex number.

Did you know that in the anime Ash has owned every Pokedex design except for the HG/SS Johto Pokedex?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Yes,i actually noticed that :P

Did you know that route 34 was the 1st time the daycare appeared? route 34 = rule 34 xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
No but I do now lol.

Did you know that if you edited the time scheme on your DS too much some of the features in HG/SS will be unavailable like Daisy Oak's Massage for example.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Is it?

Did you know that Heracross and Scolipede are the only bug types to learn Megahorn by level up although it is a bug type move.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
LOL!Maybe its because only those two Bug Types have horns.

Did you know that Kyurem has 3 Signature Moves?

flubbateios

Did you know that Latios and Tyranitar, in some cases can be Uber?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Nope.
Did you know that Eevee's name came from the 1st 2 letters of the word evolution?(If you say it,you may spell the whole word)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Nope. Haven't noticed that.
Did you know all towns and cities in the Kanto Region are named after colored materials?
Ex: Pallet Town(Pallet,what artists use for painting)

Years
Did you know that if a Pokemon is holding an Everstone while breeding, it has a 50% chance of passing its nature onto the baby Pokemon.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
AMAZING INFO GUYS!

But did you know that Satoshi Ohto, the concept creator of Pokemon, was obsessed with keeping bugs in this small sphere container like thing, hence th fact that Pokeballs are round

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
I thought it was Satoshi Tajiri (that or they had the same hobby)

Did you know there are Pokémon references in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (there's a skeleton with the name Peek Utchoo and a place/item (can't remember) called Marowak Spine)?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I thought it was Satoshi Tajiri (that or they had the same hobby)

Did you know there are Pokémon references in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (there's a skeleton with the name Peek Utchoo and a place/item (can't remember) called Marowak Spine)?

Oh wow, I didnt! Did you knew theres only one copy of the TM 03 available on every pokemon game?

Back