• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
The target one is US only, as Im Australia, I get the Eurogamer version, same as the target one, ability is "justified", with bullet punch, on the bottom list of the link I posted previously under "Other".
Just going to get him now.

Zeus

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Mine is good, it came from platinum!!

platinum ones are level 50 (same as events), the only way of getting a lvl 40 is on pearl/diamond and they didnt give passes on pearl/diamond

anyways, if you are willing to trade my deoxys for the lvl 1 giratina I'd like it

ah also since I first posted I got this:

| 385 | | Jirachi | | 5 | | WISHMKR Jirachi | | UT | | sassy | | 28/12/23/6/5/2 |
and
| | | shiny Gligar(jap) | | 1 | | White | | UT | | Immunity+impish | | flawless |

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Which deoxys?? And I think mine are lv50, not sure haven't looked in awhile!!

on the first post you told me that you'd trade your lvl 40 darkai for
Maybe for this: 386 | | deoxysAF | | 50 | | Oblivia Deoxys | | UT | | lax | | (classic ribbon)??

but since the darkrai is not lvl 40 I don't specially want it (I got an ALAMOS darkrai) so could you trade it for giratina lvl 1 if thats possible?

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
gen 5, 4556 4639 5111. Your giratina is on your "2nd Pearl game", so how do we do it?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I have him ready for you to copy, my Black FC remains the same as in my sig, post your New white FC please when you are ready to trade, Ill wait for you to finish what your doing.

Zeus

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
gen 5, 4556 4639 5111. Your giratina is on your "2nd Pearl game", so how do we do it?
No, I have my events on my black game, let me find him 1st please!!

I have him ready for you to copy, my Black FC remains the same as in my sig, post your New white FC please when you are ready to trade, Ill wait for you to finish what your doing.

Zeus

Thanks, shouldn't take too long!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
4556 4639 5111
and i'll write some more words so the filter doesn't call me spammer

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, going in there now for this trade!! :)

Zeus

Meet me in there, my black fc is posted above some where!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
thanks for the trade!

Ok be in there in 2 secs, also if you have time do you think we could hack check that darkrai on 4th gen after?

Zeus

it won't appear as a hack, the darkrai is there at lvl 40 if you wallhack / use a bug on a japanese version, but in order to access to it "legally" you need the member card (wich is a key item that was only given on platinum versions, and on platinum the darkrai on the same place is lvl 50 instead of 40)

Back