• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Oh I'm doing so great. Little bit stress caused by school and writing but still I'm doing good : D
After all little bit stress is good for you <3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Stress is good for you? O_o
Never heard that before XD
Guess I learned something new.

I'm glad you are great! <33333

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Actually small stress is^^
When you got a stress (usually caused by a lots of work or being in a hurry long time) your body reacts to stress first by releasing the catecholamine hormones, epinephrine (that is also know as adrenaline) and that give you extra energy that helps you to work harder and be more energetic. Stress is actually way of body and the mind give you extra strength.

But if if stress persists and is of excessive degree, it eventually leads to a need for resolution and if you can't overcome all the trouble, it can cause depression, anxiousity and became an physical and mental illness.

...I knew all those health education classes were worth of time XD

Thanks^^
How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back