• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Peachy! I am back! Remember me? I am finally back! My computer was on the fritz. I wasn't online for about six months. The problem was that I needed to update the drivers for my video card and monitor. I didn't realize til just now. If I knew...I will be still online, but I guess it couldn't be helped. I don't know the mechanics of a computer, but I know other stuff about it, lol.

So how have you been?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I'm good thanks!

You?
I'm great^^

Peachy! I am back! Remember me? I am finally back! My computer was on the fritz. I wasn't online for about six months. The problem was that I needed to update the drivers for my video card and monitor. I didn't realize til just now. If I knew...I will be still online, but I guess it couldn't be helped. I don't know the mechanics of a computer, but I know other stuff about it, lol.

So how have you been?
Lucy-san! Of course I remeber *glomps* It's SO great to have you back : D
I have been great. You?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Peachy! How are you doing? Well I am doing okay, glad I am off from work. XD I hope school isn't getting too stressful for you. I been to that route. I don't like being stressed.

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
Years
Hiya, Peachy! How have you been doing?
...I'm really sorry for not posting here very much. ^^;

Oh, and have you watched Naruto Movie 3 yet? :O

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I was just about to ask her that. I can't wait to see it too. Sakura's gets to kick some butt. ^_^ Plus, I like the movie 3 variation of her familiar outit too.

How's it been going lately Peach?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Naruto is a awesome anime! I been watching the dub version. It is alright. I want to watch Naurto Shippuden! I heard that one is pretty awesome. So I will give it a try. I bet you seen it already. XD

So you are doing alright Peachy? :3

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Oh my dear friends! I'm so glad that PC is finally working for me <3

I'm good ^^

I will be getting a kitten soon ^^
Awwwww! A kitten! <3333

Hiya, Peachy! How have you been doing?
...I'm really sorry for not posting here very much. ^^;

Oh, and have you watched Naruto Movie 3 yet? :O
Hi Connie-san <333
I'm doing great!

I haven't seen that yet! But I will watch it as soon as possible!
...I want movies with Sasse! COME BACK YOU *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEPing* *BLEEP* in your gay pirate outfit! :O

I was just about to ask her that. I can't wait to see it too. Sakura's gets to kick some butt. ^_^ Plus, I like the movie 3 variation of her familiar outit too.

How's it been going lately Peach?
Oh I can't wait to see it! Sakura was so cool in the first movie IMO <333

I've been great! You?

Naruto is a awesome anime! I been watching the dub version. It is alright. I want to watch Naurto Shippuden! I heard that one is pretty awesome. So I will give it a try. I bet you seen it already. XD

So you are doing alright Peachy? :3
Oh dub is nice <333
Shippuuden is GREAT~! I hope you get to see it! When I saw the first eppie I was like "All hail SasuNaru \o/" XD

I've been great^^ You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back