• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10
As good as Counting Stars. I really need to listen to OneRepublic more.

I was in love with this song this time last year.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
8.5/10. May of been a long ass song and I could barely hear the vocals but the music was fantastic.

It's a shame that you gotta look for real hip-hop now-a-days. Big props to Tech N9ne for keeping it real in the game, he's keeping hip-hop alive by signing talent like this.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
9/10 that was great! Hip-Hop being my favorite genre it's good to find a breath of fresh air from the ****** mess that is modern rap... but there are a few bright spots and in my opinion Kendrick Lamar is one of the brightest ones

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
8/10 I dig Lamar's flow. With Lamar being signed to a major label I'm shocked that he ain't let the industry **** him in the ass like the rest. He's got some deep lyrics which is what hip-hop needs.

This dudes meaning of his songs are really deep and poetic.

Treecko

Years
10/10 Another song I can't help but love. It's a different sound for The Fray, but lyrically it's the same positiveness and same quality they always put out.

Something Christmasy for today just because. :) From one of my favorite bands. Merry Christmas guys.

Years
6/10

It was okay, not their best work though.

It is rare for me to like something so high on the charts but this song is just so damn beautiful. xD

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
7/10 Pretty nice but coldplay :(

Treecko

Years
8/10 Not much of a progressive rock fan (though maybe I should just listen to it more) but this was great.

Last edited:
Years
9/10

I enjoyed that far more than I thought I would. Great vocals, catchy music and it's really happy sounding xD

dododo dodododo

Treecko

Years
10/10
Instant love! I didn't have to listen to that cause it's one of my favorite TFK songs.

Keeping up with the harder rock music (and artist/bands whose members are Christian too lol). One of my favorite bands, Anberlin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back