• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I just don't get why people keep calling "game showcase" games, hacks.
Game, not a hack.

Because people have amnesia and forget what section they are looking at, perhaps? :\

Anyway, I actually got fooled by the Aprils Fools joke *slaps head* I am such an idiot. XD This game is looking great none the less, and I cant wait for the next update. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Everything looks just so proffesional.. and it's in fact a great game with great advantages;)

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
Just to say, I went through this whole thread (took me hours...) and this game looks amazing. In fact, it is the reason I just joined.
But I was wondering... the in game text (like, what the npcs say). Are you doing all that yourself? (cause I'm new to hacks, games, etc, I was wondering if you ever get help with the in game text? Cause if that IS something that needs help with... :P )

Years
*intake-of-breath*...*low-surprised-whistle*. Wow, this is really something. I'd offer to do the music for you- although you probably already have help with it (don't have time to read the full thread), plus my computer's unreliable, so uploading it to ya would be a problem. (Like i said, you probably don't need help with it anyways). Anyway, i love everything about it, especially Chacaw! Lol. Best of luck, this is looking really spectacular.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
i took bushby and edited it a little
sorry for taking it without permission:P
Bushby4.png

and two sprites of my own from scratch

Polear
Polear.png

and
Spiritale
Spiritale-mod4.png

Anyways, awesome game, and keep up the good work.
God knows how long ago i posted this. Anyone alive

progress.gif

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Well...I feel like an idiot for calling this a hack...I even knew it wasn't a hack...I'm a bit new to the game devolpment section...Anyways I love the battle system screenshots...And good luck...(I feel like a N00b...)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
But I was wondering... the in game text (like, what the npcs say). Are you doing all that yourself? (cause I'm new to hacks, games, etc, I was wondering if you ever get help with the in game text? Cause if that IS something that needs help with... :P )
I'm currently doing all the text myself. But thanks for volunteering; if I ever need help with that, I'll let you know.
*intake-of-breath*...*low-surprised-whistle*. Wow, this is really something. I'd offer to do the music for you- although you probably already have help with it (don't have time to read the full thread), plus my computer's unreliable, so uploading it to ya would be a problem. (Like i said, you probably don't need help with it anyways). Anyway, i love everything about it, especially Chacaw! Lol. Best of luck, this is looking really spectacular.

if you need help with a sort of cover i can help
Sorry; I don't really need a cover right now. You can make one anyway (unofficially), though.
God knows how long ago i posted this. Anyone alive
I'm sure I posted a reply to this. Apparently not :S
Anyway, thanks for offering, but I've got enough spriters right now. Your sprites aren't too bad, though. However, I'm not too keen on Polear's design, and Spiritale is horribly pillow-shaded. Just thought I'd give you some criticism.

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
Years
WOW this is one of the best hacks ive ever seen. Great Job. Will you convert this to gba/ds or will your keep it on rmxp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back