• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Dark Illusion

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
i just sent a pm applying for the team

please accept me this i all ways wanted to do a hack but i didn't know how i see this as a fun learning experience for all of us

i would especially LOVE doing that victini and keldeo events any sinnoh legendary and most unova legendarys

sorry if i'm spaming but everytime i post something i think of something else to say or another way to help and i thought it would be worse to spam your in box *edit crap i just realised you can edit stuff *second edit is there a way you can fuse posts *3rd edit i will also be a beta tester because 1. i LOVE helping people and 2. i love the feeling in knowing that I'm one of the first people playing a game and i'm going to leave this tread to avoid more spam/edits pm me or talk to me on Facebook i told you my Facebook in the app pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Good hack! Well, this hack reminds me of Victory Fire cos the overworld lol.
I love the Lab tiles, it looks appealing. But I think the PC should have a better palette.
Good luck with this!

• Rizon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
Good hack! Well, this hack reminds me of Victory Fire cos the overworld lol.
I love the Lab tiles, it looks appealing. But I think the PC should have a better palette.
Good luck with this!

• Rizon

thx.....m trying to change it :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
i don't think you should change the tile and where are the support bars

lol i mixed this game up with pokemon illusions so i was like why does twix have a support bar and i don't

sorry LFC for some reason i read your name as Lemmy *edit should a change my sig then

i just posted this on my facebook so there should be more people comeing here

x and y will be out before this so we should have some kind of event for the 6th gen starters most likely I'll do the event

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
Well I hav already changed tiles :D and support bar will be made soon dont work :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
Cy07T3H.jpg

Introduction
Hello and welcome to my thread, My name is Armaan and this is my first hack. After playing some of the hack I thought of making it myself so I thought of a story and trying to make my own pokemon hack. M still noob of this so M searching for ppl to help me around this hack...every one is invited so if u want to help me out jst PM me :)

Story:
Spoiler:

Screen Shot:
Spoiler:

Features:
-I,II,III,IV and V gen pokemon mixed(Porbably gen VI too)
-All legendary from I-V gen available
-New tiles
-DNS system
-Gen V starter
-New story line
and many more

Box Art
Spoiler:

Team:
LFCAmmy-Creator/Title screen maker/Story maker/Tiler/Spriter
Zoroyoyo41-Mapping/Bug fixing/Scripting

we still need few members so interested candidate can PM me :)
looking for- animator, tiler, mapper for scrpiter or any other section​

Credit:
1158-tiles
most of the tools-Mew

the hero and the house in 1 of the screenshot is exactly same as in 1158's victory fire.................a gr8 hack hope 2 see a full 1.....best of luck:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
sorry i've been so quite i've been busy(i'm addicted to minecraft and youtube) but at least i have some thing keldeo event ideas
location sacred springs requirements key item the secred water,4th or 5th gym defeted secred water obtained from evil team event comes at level 40-50. remember this are just IDEAS feel free to edit them sorry it's so little

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
guyz is there any one who knows how to change the tiles????? M thinking of changing the tiles and starting from vry begining if any one knows how to change tiles and make a title screen plz contact me......and yeah the route will look same as the screenshot only tiles and ow's will be diffrent :) anyways thx in advance

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
if you need help with mapping and making trainers i could help.

i can help with editing TM's and pokemon movesets aswell

Back