• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Haters at PC?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
Because most people that like pokemon also hapen to like other things of that nature (Eg, VideoGames, anime) some people who don't necisarily like pokemon might still come here to talk about those particular things.
^Sorry if this was said before, I only read some of teh posts in the thread ^_^
Then theres the low life losers who have nothing to do but waste their lives, and get their kicks out of life by thinking they insulted children, when in fact we just laugh at how low these people can go.
tmbjr said:
When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.
Had to be said, but, atsrt = start?... some typo :D

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
eliana said:
wHAT!? thats TERRIBLE! but *sigh* its just what they do....I'l do ehatever i can to stop hatred....... its horrible....:(
You want to stop hatred? I hate Pokemon haters, stop me!

I also hate Invader Zim, Pokemon haters, Bob the Builder, Pokemon haters,
Pikachu, Pokemon haters, spammers, and Pokemon haters! :P

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Once there was a pokehater... here in PC. I forgot his name.. But he was banned. Because he said he hated pokemon.
There could be a pokemon Hater disguised as a poke Lover.
I really love pokemon. It's so fun and the anime is funny. No people should hate pokemon.... If there is a hater here.... then the Admin's should ban em.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
Poke-hates hate because of jealousy, they dont understand the fine tactics, brains and strategy that goes into each and every battle, they dismiss it as simple, when in fact they would take forever to figure it out, I pity those who judge it so quickly, they will never know just how wonderful the noble creatures known as Pokemon are.

baby_dragonite

.hacker
Years
Satanic?

People say pokemon is satanic and evil And so are pokemon lovers.(that hurt my feelings :disappoin )

Some say that pokemon is:Animal cruelty(WHAT!?)violent,waste of money,stupid,and gay.

I disagree with all of those.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
Years
baby_dragonite said:
People say pokemon is satanic and evil And so are pokemon lovers.(that hurt my feelings :disappoin )

Same here. I am a Christian and i dislike it when people accuse Pokemon of being Satanic and evil. It hurts my feelings too. :(

I don't have anything against pokemon haters because it's their opinion, i just don't like it when they try to force their opinion onto us.
But i have no objection to pokehaters being members of pokemon forums as long as they don't flame or spam, and make sure to keep to the rules.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
Pok?mon haters are allowed to be here, they might have friends here. Have you heard of Other Chat?

Yes I did.
But I mean, even in OC we talk about Pkmn sometimes!
And all we need is to make them see that Pkmn is cool! Like... ermm... "remind" their Minds :P

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
so??
i admit i hate pokemon but i'm here because i missed PC and i came for zapchu and the evo boarders
i honestly really dislike pokemon but i come here all the time just because it's a pokemon discussion forum doesn't mean i have to talk about pokemon and take a look at my name for example i got this name about 3 years ago
people can change in 3 years

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Blasty said:
so??
i admit i hate pokemon but i'm here because i missed PC and i came for zapchu and the evo boarders
i honestly really dislike pokemon but i come here all the time just because it's a pokemon discussion forum doesn't mean i have to talk about pokemon and take a look at my name for example i got this name about 3 years ago
people can change in 3 years

Gaa! I know we change!
And Im not saying Haters cant join. Im saying that haters cant bug us in a Pkmn Forum, understand now?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Um, no. Kinda, like are you saying that haters shouldn't come here and bash us if we're minding our own business? Like the spammer we had today that was banned?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Blasty said:
what spammers that were banned????
**** i wanted some of the action
why would haters do that to other people
just ignore it or pm it to a mod
ok...
what's the point in this topic?

Its cuz in another Pkmn Forum I was, a Pkmn Hater joined and bullied and bashed everyone! Im worried to this happen to PC and thnx god yar a cool person!

And Nick, I wasnt saying to they ban them, I was warning!

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Who are you talking about? The guy that was in the GB Movesets forum?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Just ignore them, Just because they like lAME stuff, and can't ecept the fact that Pokemon is much better lol, and Its there loss as i said before posting somwere they hate, and its not are time there wasting!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Yeah, the guy who called you and frosty gay. Weird people these days, have nothing better to do than to SPAM at a PKMN board, and they claim to be PKMN haters.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
People do have a right to express there opinion though, bit some of the ways thae haters do it is pretty cruel. But just ignore them, show them you don't care what they think and they'll stop beacuse there not getting any reaction from you....usally

Back