• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WhiteExterior's Artwork

WhiteExterior

Back from Beyond
Years
Hello. New to PC (or returning, rather) and I'm rather unfamiliar with everything because it's been a couple of years. However, I would like to post an art gallery thread. Sort of a place where I can post my full projects as well as things I generally wouldn't put on DeviantArt, such as sketches, WIPs and things.

Critics are welcome, just please don't flame.

I've posted these pieces in the display thread but since they're Pokemon, I thought I'd put them up. I like the Legendary Beasts anyways.

entei_aceo_by_whiteexterior-d4kgc9w.jpg
raikou_aceo_by_whiteexterior-d4kk0qw.jpg
suicune_aceo_by_whiteexterior-d4kfy15.jpg

And here's just a doodle I did for a friend of mine as a Christmas gift, since I need four pictures to technically have a gallery thread.
astairiah_by_whiteexterior-d4kwwbo.jpg

Hope you guys like it so far! If you'd like to see more, stay posted or subscribe to the thread or something. I forget how all this works. XD

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
These are fanastic! I really like the depth and detail you give to your pieces, especially in the black and white one. You've definitely got skills, and I am salavating over your future pieces. Keep up the good work.

better than anything I could ever do. XD;

Years
I lovelove the detail you put into your pictures - the black and white piece especially looks brilliant with how you utilized crosshatch shading! I don't see many good traditional artists around so it's awesome to run into such awesome pieces. :D /skips to look through your dA

WhiteExterior

Back from Beyond
Years
So I was at college today, and I got the most wonderful idea. I wanted to do a request thread where people could ask for a Pokemon or a creature (not OCs or anything, though...since those a reserved for commissioners, which I'm not allowed to advertise on PC, and won't) and then I could make a plushie of them, since recently I've loved drawing them.

They were going to look something like this:

saiya_plush_by_whiteexterio.png
Appy-Plushie-1.png

...but you know. Not as crappy. (Also, those are my characters, Saiya and Apparition. Don't steal!)

And I had it all planned out in my head, too. How it was going to be first come first serve, that I intended to finish at least one a day. That everyone, not just the person who requested it could use it, so long as they didn't claim it as their own. I was going to have a lot of fun with the project.

Until I realized that personal request threads aren't allowed. Which I found very disappointing, because I often have a hard time making up my mind when wanting to draw something just for fun. That and I thought it would've been interesting to see what people requested, and I do love to make people happy.

But ah well! I suppose I'll just use a random Pokemon generator or if I feel like drawing a plushie dragon or phoenix or something I'll do that. Anyways, here's some Pokemon doodles I did, um....sometime last year. All sort of quick and junky, but enjoy anyways!

Spoiler:

Also, am I the only one that thinks that Giratina's origin form is overrated? I mean I like it too, but his original form is so much cooler in my opinion. A lot more fun to draw, too.

Anyways, comment answering time.

These drawings are amazing! Have you considered freelancing/going pro? You're really talented :)

XD Nah, I don't think I'm good enough to go pro, not even close. I do enjoy it as a hobby, though, and I want to improve as much as I can. Honestly, I'm a far better writer in my opinion than I am an artist.

But thank you for thinking I'm that talented. XD But really, most the work I do is pretty unprofessional and junky...still, if people are interested in seeing it, I don't mind at all posting the stuff. Especially since I plan to put a lot of stuff that's not on my DA here. ;3

These are fanastic! I really like the depth and detail you give to your pieces, especially in the black and white one. You've definitely got skills, and I am salavating over your future pieces. Keep up the good work.

better than anything I could ever do. XD;

Yeah, my friend really loved the sketch I did for her, though I wish I could've colored it! I might still, but I'm always nervous about coloring. I don't think I'm very good with colors, so it's hard for me to get motivated to do full projects.

But if you're really that interested, I'd love to have someone to comment on my work. XD Even if I myself don't like it, it's good to know that some people might!

I lovelove the detail you put into your pictures - the black and white piece especially looks brilliant with how you utilized crosshatch shading! I don't see many good traditional artists around so it's awesome to run into such awesome pieces. :D /skips to look through your dA

XD Noooo, don't go to my DA! I'm asshhaammeed!

I actually had to put the link to my profile there because I didn't want to be accused of stealing my own work. Which would really sort of be a pain to deal with.

But I'm glad you like my work! I'm working on several projects I'm planning on posting soon, but for now...I'm going to just put up some older stuff and see if anyone is interested. :3

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
:O Wow! I love your work, especially the 3 legendary beasts :) their brilliant, what material do you use to paint/draw them?

Back