• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would you most want to take care of you or comfort you when you are ill?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
ok, I have strep throat and been coughing all day... and all light night so I decided to make a Pokémon related topic out of it as I normally do when faced with a real life situation...

if you were ill, what Pokémon would you most want to take care of you and/or comfort you???

for me, a Reshiram, being hugged in it's wings or soft fur would soothe me, and it could keep me nice and warm as it is fire type... and I think it would be the best Pokémon to take care of me...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I would love to be taken care of by a Jynx

Anyways, any Pokemon that has two arms and legs that is very strong, just so they can carry things for me. Someone such as a Machamp, Hariyama or Hitmonchan because they can carry many things and will be able to have enough stamina to sweep around the house.

:t354:TG

moscarodas

Requiescat in pace
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Rotom would be my choice because of his forms. It could wash your clothes, cook your dinner, refresh me, etc.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Surprised no one said Chansey yet lol. I guess I will. Chansey's already proven to be a good nurse and can make me softboiled eggs haha.

Years
Surprised no one said Chansey yet lol. I guess I will. Chansey's already proven to be a good nurse and can make me softboiled eggs haha.
That's exactly what I was coming in here to say, along with Blissey and Audino. And based on the show, Mr. Mime might be a good choice, too, since it would be able to cook and do all the house work while I stay in bed and recover.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I was gonna say Gardevoir based on the protection aspect, but the proof's in the pudding with Chansey/Blissey. There really is no other option!

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Gardevoir, Blissey, & Quilava.

The trio of healing perfection.

Something to take care of you, something to make sure you are well, & something to snuggle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd have Chansey, Blissey or Audino take care of me, as they seem to know how to heal others. I'd also have a Miltank help out too, as its milk is apparently healthy.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'm with Platinum on this one since those can all heal, something like Pikachu would be more for comfort if it was terminal and I'd spend time with my best bud, but to heal up quick Chansey, Miltank, Blissey or Audino

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I would take Gardevoir as my caretaker. She (of course its a female) could lift stuff or bring stuff with her psychic powers. Plus I always thought that Gardevoirs would be quite protective towards their trainers. Since Ralts and Kirlia are sensitive to feelings and stuff. Or another choice would be Arcanine. It could keep company and it could bring me everything I need pretty fast. Also I imagine its fur would be soft abd comfortable. :D Actualy scratch those. I would take an Aggron. After watching it tear down a mountain my sickness would feel so irrelevant. Plus I think I would forget being sick then. :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to go with Ekans. Nothing like having a happy snake (or, in this case, snake-like Pokemon) coiled around you. Though they're a bit big for that, considering Ekans is over 6' long >_>

Back