• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sounds sort of like .Hack//Sign.... sort of. Anything like that?

Mmm well it is a series that takes places in an MMORPG. But the plot and mechanics as far as I know are different. For one if I remember correctly you can log out of the MMO in .Hack//Sign. I can't say much more though because I never watched really watched .Hack//Sign let alone watched/read/played the majority of the .Hack series.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Think it would be more along the lines of it being completely dark at 12pm on the other half of the world if it wasn't for timezones.

Years
BinaryPeaches said:
Mmm well it is a series that takes places in an MMORPG. But the plot and mechanics as far as I know are different. For one if I remember correctly you can log out of the MMO in .Hack//Sign. I can't say much more though because I never watched really watched .Hack//Sign let alone watched/read/played the majority of the .Hack series.

Well, that show had made it where the main protagonist couldn't log out. I think there was another one where people were dying if they died in the game but I don't remember which one...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, that show had made it where the main protagonist couldn't log out. I think there was another one where people were dying if they died in the game but I don't remember which one...

Mmmm... maybe. I do know that there is one that people in real life fall into a coma when something happens to them in-game. But regardless, It's kind of a mix of those two concepts. People - including the main protagonist - can't log out and if they die in the game they die in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back