• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations-

Evangi

The Jaded Spark
Years
Well, of course I am new here. Came to introduce myself because apparently the site says its a good idea. Thought I checked the mentor program and was kinda bummed its no longer there. Regardless its understandable, since a lot of new members on any sites tend to disappear. So here I go in hopes to not disappear ¬_¬

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Evangi! It was a good idea to introduce yourself here so people would be able to know you and help you out. The mentor program may be removed but if you want, i'll help you as much as i can. So what are your interests in Pokemon? Could you tell us more about you if you don't mind?
I hope you won't disappear too :) have fun!

Years
Yeah, a lot of new members on big websites like these do disappear, hence why it was closed. :( But you can always contact one of our staff or members if you need help with anything! They'll be happy to show you the ropes of the site. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Hope you don't disappear, either; that would make us pretty sad since we like having more active members stick around and all. Is that the Striaton trio in your avatar? :D I looove them, they're so cute and some of my favorite characters from the fifth gen! I was so ecstatic to see them in the anime. Which is your favorite of the group, if you have any? And what's your favorite Pokemon and game? I'll stop nagging you with questions now though lol, it's just always nice to know what kinds of things different Pokefans like.

So yeah, enjoy your stay here! Remember to read the rules before posting (as well as the individual section rules of each section you plan on posting in). If you're into Unova you might enjoy the Fifth Generation board, as all B/W and B/W2 discussions are housed there. Hopefully there are plenty of things that catch your eye here in general, though. See you around!

Years
Hello Evangi, and welcome!

I remember when the adoption center program was a great new step for newbies but sadly the fact most of the applicants went inactive or there was too many requests for certain sections caused the program to be shut down. However we have several people who can help you so don't hesitate to ask any of them!

However, I'm hoping you don't fade away like most of those people did because I feel sad when members go inactive. Given your avatar I assume you love the 5th Generation? It's my fave generation without a doubt, with amazing features and storyline. Cirno has already shown you the 5th Generation section if you want to discuss Black/White and Black 2/White 2, but we have sections covering everything about Pokemon, and a few off-topic boards thrown into the mix. We have everything a major Pokemon forum can have and you'll definitely be kept busy.

Have fun here, and feel free to send me a visitor message if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Hello Evangi!

I'm Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

Well, it's true that most new members tend to disappear from big websites such as this. It's more likely because they're not adapted with the environment of the site. Even though I do not know about the mentor program, it's too bad that it was removed, but it must be because of that reason, as mentioned and confirmed. However, we could still navigate and guide you around the site.

Anyways, you don't seem to talk much or share a lot. I see that you have a Timid nature as well. Well, we all are a friendly community, so you don't have to conceal anything you want to share, if you are; we'd like to hear things from you. :) So yeah, what are your interests in Pokémon, or what are your hobbies/talents?

Just remember to read the rules and have a good time here! I hope too that you do not disappear so early. There are still more things and activities for you to await in here, so don't miss out! ;D Lastly, if you have any questions, ask the moderators or any of the members, and if you want to have a chat, I'm always open. VM me on my profile anytime! ;)

Back