• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Sinnoh Legends (Recruiting)

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
Team Sinnoh Legends

Introduction
Since there are a lot of hacks about your own character (hero), we forget other characters. We all know it's fun to be yourself in the game but aren't we curious about other pokemon characters? At least motb777 and I (iLoveHate) do, i hope more people are interested in the stories of other pokemon characters like: Cynthia, Steven Stone and Lance for example. It will be a big project, but we have to start somewhere. We have chosen to start with the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

Storyline
Cynthia's hometown is Celestic town, so the region has to be Sinnoh. You can say it will be a Pre-make of D/P.
Why does Cynthia know so much about legendary pokemon in D/P, how did she ever became Champion? Did professor Rowan always had grey hair? You can say it's the history of Sinnoh. More and more mysteries will be unreaveled.

Features
- Sinnoh Region
- Cynthia as Heroine
- Generation I,II,III,IV Pokemon
- All Pokemon obtainable
- Diamond/Pearl tiles and sprites
- No Fakemon!​

Application form
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information (I prefer skype text chat):
Time zone (that doesn't really matter but still useful to know):

Current Team Members
Scripter - iLoveHate
Spriter - motb777

Jobs available
Tile inserter (We really need someone who can insert D/P tiles!)
Banner Maker
ASM-hacker
OW spriter

More jobs will come available later​

Current Projects
Pokemon Sinnoh Legends - It's about the history of Sinnoh, with Cynthia as Heroine. Possibly a hack of FR.​

Last edited:

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
I'm not applying, but I do have a question about the storyline. What if I want to play as a boy =| ? Or are you going to make both the boy and girl sprites as Cynthia? O.o

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
I'm not applying, but I do have a question about the storyline. What if I want to play as a boy =| ? Or are you going to make both the boy and girl sprites as Cynthia? O.o

Good Question, ive thought about it earlier. I need an ASM hacker i guess to fix that. Or you can choose between 2 cynthias haha which are the same.

Back