• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Another one of my recent pics that I found on my phone:

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Shopping with aunt. Got a haircut. My little brother's getting a laptop at Best Buy so here's a quick shot of it. :)
Spoiler:

Also awesome weird squid shirt.
Spoiler:

@Lilith looking good there. :)

You seriously remind me of M2K. You look a lot like him.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Nice Belldandy!! Keep it up, you definitely look to be in a quite healthy weight range :)

That's kind of you, but it's a false impression :P I just hold my weight quite well. I actually have about 80lbs left to lose still.

And nothin' wrong with Lupin from Harry Potter lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Gavin, you have to get everyone excited like that. D:

M2k:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:
Now that I look at him, I really do look like him. Even similar glasses. Maybe even the same ones. O_O I never thought I'd look like someone "famous". (or at least Internet famous.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
XD No I just mess with the display models alot. (Most of the it's Office Max haha.) lol I know I shouldn't , but it's too fun. ( I which I did though lol.)

Years
Why is everybody getting haircuts at the same time (including me)?! Of course, you guys do look much fresher with them :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
I found an old pic of me from a couple of years ago and a new pic of me from now, just thought I would make a pic to show the huge difference in a time lapse. I personally hate how I used to look:

Spoiler:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I call this "I've been hungover all day and I would like to pass out so I can wake up without my head pounding."

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back