• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Lightning Yellow

What Should this Hack's Name be?

• Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Pokemon Electric Yellow

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow Voltage

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other(Post name)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
i like the banners very much but this is my favorite one

thats the best banner i have seen
thanks. that's the best animated banner i've made to date. It took me so long to make it, bc i made like 40 png frames and had to convert them all to gif and insert them and yeah.... it took awhile

I'll add em to the thread ASAP.
okay =]

Last edited:

elchigon2008

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2008
how bout this you start with pikachu and the 3 starters you catch them in events you make

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I just made a box art. you can use it in the first post if you want

23w45n4.jpg

i can size it down too if you want it smaller, unless you want to lol

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
so ru gonna use that boxart? jw lol

EDIT: i realized i forgot to add the rating/esrb and logos to the box. here's the new one:
2mxnbs2.png

Last edited:
Years
^^ I haven't decided yet

Also, my scripting skillz have almost doubled since the last event I made.
I'll be finished inserting all of the rocket events soon, and maybe add another rival...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
^^ I haven't decided yet

Also, my scripting skillz have almost doubled since the last event I made.
I'll be finished inserting all of the rocket events soon, and maybe add another rival...
okay lol i just made that bc i hate how the 1 now is all pixeled out from cropping up and down and I just did it as like an OCD thing

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2008
I can sprite the over world for you i guess... Im a little new at hacking but If I can do anything PM me!

Years
If you would like to help, I'll call you if I need it.
Eh, Adding the last rocket event now...(I may add extra Jessie&James events, but for now, let's stick with yellow's.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
If you would like to help, I'll call you if I need it.
Eh, Adding the last rocket event now...(I may add extra Jessie&James events, but for now, let's stick with yellow's.
was that to me or darksworld? i'm guessing both?

darksword45

JURASSIC PARK SURVIVOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2008
1.)someperson my name is darksword, not darksworld
2.)I can only do the mapping btw T, not that good at events

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
1.)someperson my name is darksword, not darksworld
2.)I can only do the mapping btw T, not that good at events
yeah sry i just read it quick and I don't wanna spend a half-hour loading the page again on dialup to doublecheck the name lol.

emo_boy

king of the legendaries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 30, 2014
are you calling this thunder yellow because ive been working on a yellow remake called pokemon thunder for months but im gonna have to make a whole new title screen for it if u are

Years
are you calling this thunder yellow because ive been working on a yellow remake called pokemon thunder for months but im gonna have to make a whole new title screen for it if u are
This is thunder yellow, and you probably haven't been working on it for months, since you have 2 posts, and proably just started hacking/haven't hacked yet, seeing you haven't bothered to make a thread yet...

Years
Eh, I have to redo the scripts of the Jessie and James Events, and the givepokemon, so updates will be slow :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Ok... some things in the first few minutes of playing. Gary's pidgey has ice punch and he doesn't have eevee.

Also if you try to rename charmander you become the guy who gives it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back