• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokémon Prototype

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
then gen I and II hacks are more enjoyable ?? haha coz everything will be made from scratch :)

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Yeah, it's down to a matter of months! I'll keep you updated and I'll work as hard as I can!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I just wanted to drop by again and say hello, great job so far, and please keep up to good work!

Danny-E 33 said:
Also, I added my own custom devamp of the FRLG Cueball sprite!
cueball.bmp

What do you think?
I think it looks amazing!
It looks a lot better the Gen I Cue Ball.
The Gen I sprite was just an obese biker guy. :p

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Hey, thanks so much! I'm liking the way everything is turning out! :D

IrishAurum

Professor's Assistant
Years
Yeah, it's down to a matter of months! I'll keep you updated and I'll work as hard as I can!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I really hope you finish this 100% I think I've only played one Gen I rom hack that was finished and that was Pokemon Brown. Anyway I think this will be good for both of us because It'll get the word out about this hack :3

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I hope to have the demo for this game available in a few months.

TGmaerZXZ

The gamer that everyone sees
Years
Oh man, I just realized when I was reading you're post that I misspelt my name. It's supposed to be TGamerZXZ not TGmaerZXZ *sigh*. Anyway I'm reallly loking forward to this. As some who was born in 2001 and only started play Pokemon when he was seven, most of us don't go back to old games, but in my opinion Red and Blue were better than Diamond and Pearl.

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
in my opinion Red and Blue were better than Diamond and Pearl.
I agree!

In a few days, I'm going to have a very exciting preview video!! This hack isn't dead, I've just been doing a TON of work without posting much about it! :)

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Hey everyone, check out the first big preview of Pokémon Prototype featuring the first several maps and four all new music tracks!

Prototype Preview

Back