• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadros

Burn
Years
  • Age 32
  • Aus
  • Seen Apr 6, 2010
I've posted my first proper fic here, an original one, in hope of finding some writing advice. Check it out if you can, link in my sig =)

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Nearly a year in the making, Chapter 25 of the Eon Chronicles is out! Clave, high member of The Devoted, unveils the dark secret behind his order's power. Meanwhile, the bonds between the five friends grow ever stronger...

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 12, 2010
Chapter Four of "My Guardian Angel" is ready to read, for anybody who's interested. ^.^

- Kat

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Chapter 17 of Delta Species is up, in which Caro finally spills the beans about his not-related-sort-of-mentorly-detachedish-older-brother.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 12, 2010
Chapter Five of My Guardian Angel is posted. :3 Yesh, the fic is now caught up with all the chapters I've written so far.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Well, I never posted in this thread about this particular story before, so I'll take a moment to explain it. I decided I'd do a short story of sorts. I guess you'd call it a novella by the time it's finished - it's at about 6,800 words and I don't plan to have it any longer than 20,000 at the absolute most, although I may explore the concept further in later fics.

Anyway, this time, I figured I'd challenge myself, mix it up a little. I'm going with my favourite genre, sci-fi, as the base. However, I'm also using a) romance and b) tragedy as the premise. I've never done these genres before in the slightest, so I'm apprehensive about how it's gonna come out. I'm happy with it so far, though.

So anyway, Part III of Artificial is out now - on Valentine's Day, as promised.

Sound like your cup of tea? The start of the fic is here if you're behind. There are only three chapters up, so there's no major catchup to do.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
I decided against rebooting my old fanfic. Too much time has passed, and I forget the plotlines (which I stupidly didn't write down... damn me if you wish)

While looking for new ideas, I kept returning to a character I made for a roleplay here, and realized that I hadn't fleshed out his background very much. Possibly because he reminded me of myself, I decided to write the following fanfic, 'Death Before Dishonor' about him.

Feel free to criticize, as I'm rusty at this.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Andre's Agency

What is the purpose of this Agency?

Who are the mysterious, taciturn twins that Andre values so highly?

And what in hell's name is Whittaker trying to do with that hairdryer?

Mystery, suspense, action and laughs await. Just drop by, leave a card . . . we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Act One, Scene One out right now.

Misheard Whisper

Years
MWMFU (Misheard Whisper's Mass Fanfiction Update)

Wowzers, so. This is Operation MWMFU, where I update all of my active (?) fics at the same time. I'm pleased with today's progress - three of these chapters were written today, for a total of 4,841 words. Done better, but hey.

So, first up is my current pet project, the tragic romance of a robot whose AI is a little bit too advanced. Someone dies in this chapter; that's all I'll say.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artificial
Part V is now posted.

Next is my slightly cracky script fic. Some plot exposition is had, Andre gets nauseous, employees storm out the door and intestines are . . . um, find out for yourself.

Andre's Agency
Act One, Scene Two is now posted.

This is the first chapter of a comedy retelling of Pokemon Emerald I started a while ago. I love it too much not to include it in this MWMFU day.

Bang Head Here
Chapter One is now posted - PC debut.

And finally, my ongoing OT fic, which is, as always, looking to buck the trend and be awesome in ways that a trainer fic shouldn't be able to.

Shattered
Chapter Ten: Rawr is now posted.

Note on Artificial: Part IV was posted earlier today. Many people will probably not have read it.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Chapter 3(Really the fourth installation) of NG-137 Synthetic Integration is out.

Go read NAO! XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back