• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.95 Open Beta

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Did you try setting the time to a time close enough for the palettes to change? If you haven't, maybe that's why you can't see it. Also make sure you use a script that can set the date and month, try that and see if it works. ;)

huh? he's talking about inside of advance map, not in-game.

and that what dns IS, a script that sets the date and month.
if you use it, there are new menus in advance map specifically for previewing the palates as well as changing the seasonal pokemon.

i have had the same exact problem, and it is not user error, it is advance map not working properly, period.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Basically what avengeraziel said..I'm not worried about how it looks in game at the moment, I just want to preview the times of the day in AdvanceMap, and I'm not able to do that :/

leews24

ha
Years
I don't think Vista's your issue. AMap 1.95 works fine on my 7.

What's the folder path you installed it to? I remember someone earlier in the thread saying they got errors because of the foldername they used or something.

Simply on a folder on my backup drive... I'll try it on C, maybe thats whats wrong.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
It's cool, but to be honest I use the Header tool, so I might have to keep two different versions.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
i like the connection set up... however.. dont like those new/extra buttons... w.e.

download link is not working anymore please fix... please :'(.. thanks

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when you do connections sometimes there's a massive space in the preview window between the maps you want to connect.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
The program works now :) Before when I tried opening it, It would get to the language selection box, but there'll be no languages so it wouldn't load. But now I've started making my first hack, Pokémon and the Legendary Black Emerald. I'm trying to put in the first four regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh), although I may leave out Sinnoh as you can only have 3 generations of Pokémon in the game before you use up all the space.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2019
My senses tell me that something is wrong. It could be that I'm using WINE to run it. Does anyone know if this works on the windows 8 dev preview, because I will be installing that soon.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
I'm unable to preview how my maps look during a certain time of the day. I installed the DNS, and the little drop down menu is there but it is not changing the palettes.

Reposting my problem, hopefully I can get an answer :)

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Is it just me or is the link broken again?

honorum646

Master of Crows
Years
Just you.

I have my own question, when I try to select the tilesets, 12 and 0 together to make an interior of a building, whenever I attempt to place a tile, a multitude of tiles nearby it get edited as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Hi, this is great tool, but can you make something like this tool for androids? I wan't to make some maps then i am at school. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
Just you.

I have my own question, when I try to select the tilesets, 12 and 0 together to make an interior of a building, whenever I attempt to place a tile, a multitude of tiles nearby it get edited as well.
Above the map, there is a toolbar with a row of icons. Each icon changes what happens when you click on a tile. One of them acts like a "Fill Tile" icon -- click on a chunk of blocks that use the same tile, and they all change. Make sure this isn't the one you have selected.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2019
I got 1.92 to work, but 1.95 doesn't work with linux. I think that for now I'm stuck using 1.92. I hope you can still offer support for 1.92...

ShadowGrey

Graphix Master
Years
what would we do without advance map? it really is the basis for all hacks, and is often the program hackers first get into.

slowbro42

The World's Worst Hacker
Years
I have been looking for a solution to this but nobody has answer to this: the DNS fails to save the edited date in AM1.95 for a selected time of the day (ie. saving wild pokemon data for night-time). All it does is save the data to the entire day, not the specific time of the day. Any ideas? Please help

Back