• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Somewhat yes. I can't just open a profile and check their registration email and IP anymore D:

But you know what's even more annoying? Not being able to see who's viewing each board/thread. I forgot it was made staff only XD

Years

With all the staff (well, most of them) going on strike, I guess I'll just do my admin job at that other forum linked in my signature...

Gabri

m8
Years
At least 2 of the staff left their positions. Wut happened? :o

Also, the Portuguese soccer championship is going crazy. 3 teams fighting for the first place with 5 matches left, it will be a fun thing to watch. I just hope it doesn't have to be the team I support to hand the championship in the last match to the theoretically-outsiders-SC Braga. Though I'd prefer a million times that they were the champions over Porto or Benfica.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The style, thanks to me, is believed by a few, so I feel I am a success @ my style/prank. :)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
This theme is not really a prank to me i thought Lerroux did it for a fresh change to the forum which means getting rid of the old themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back