• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
God my name looks gorgeous in absolutely everything. Why is my username so perfect?

Also, what happened to assistant admins? Was it taken out completely or were all of the AAs deserving of SA?

Years
God my name looks gorgeous in absolutely everything. Why is my username so perfect?

Also, what happened to assistant admins? Was it taken out completely or were all of the AAs deserving of SA?

Guess they were just deserving the Staff Admin after all. And my name looks good in most colors there, the s-mod one looks the worst on me though.

I like this pink. n_n

Luke
Lightning

we would be so awesome.

Yeah, especially on Erica since it matches her Cherrim.

Years
I want SA red for the mod color plzkthx.

It's a delicious color.

Well, on Serebii they have red usernames for their mods. Also, orange for s-mods and blue for admins so yeah, it's almost similar to us except the mod and admin colors were swapped around and slightly different shades too. Having red names for mods here would be way to similar to SPPf.

I could do so many cool themes with the option for other colours. :o

#EB3A63 is far too red though.

That green and erica's pink though. _

That's true, and I think the moderator blue and assistant admin green would look best on your name. You should take screenshots of yourself and edit it with those colors and make an album for it like mine.

Years
I'm just waiting for rainbow usernames. ://///

Well, as a matter of fact, Ever Grande City Forums have rainbow usernames for one of their donator tiers. I've only seen 2 users there with rainbow names though.

PC really needs a Rainbow BB Code implemented cos I adore them.

Rainbow usernames are often unreadable unless if you are using an extremely dark background for it. Trust me, I had trouble reading the rainbow usernames on EGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back