• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
"It's LeviOsa not LeviosAR!"
picture.php

You're such a nerd when it comes to grammar, punctuation, spelling and pronounciation. But you're a pretty darn good one. Except for Hermione, she's a nightmare.

Here's and emblem I created as a suggestion.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Curious & Alternative, I have brought your emblem ideas up, and if they are approved, I shall let you know.
Also, Curious, it's spelled pronunciation. :]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've been thinking of another emblem, so yeah, and I made one for it.

"With Poetic Justice"
emblemf2242.png

You post with such grace and finesse. Are you sure you weren't born to be a Minstrel?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll raise the emblem in the staff lounge, but it seems a lot like that of "Wise One" to me.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
It's finally been 3 years since I first joined up here at PC.
I've loved visiting the site, and will continue to come here on a daily basis.
I'm requesting the PC Veteran Emblem, please and thanks.
(Here at 4:05 AM cause I finally got a moment away to post here and ask for it!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's finally been 3 years since I first joined up here at PC.
I've loved visiting the site, and will continue to come here on a daily basis.
I'm requesting the PC Veteran Emblem, please and thanks.
(Here at 4:05 AM cause I finally got a moment away to post here and ask for it!)

Done! Congrats on the three years~

Guy

just a guy
Years
I've got a peom of the week elbum but i'm not sure about any others...
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "I'm not sure about any others..." O_o; If you're asking if you have any other emblems beside PotW, you can see on your profile, under the "Emblems" tab to see all the emblems you have.

Still unsure, do you mind explaining that just a little bit better, please?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've got a peom of the week elbum but i'm not sure about any others...

Well, this thread is really only for requests, if you think (or know) that you deserve a specific emblem. Or maybe you think up an emblem idea yourself, and want the staff to see it.~

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
Well i ment that i don't know if i desevre any others but ShaQul needs one for being a best frind here is the design
valentine-pokemon-caught-heart.jpg

sorry the picture is so big and then it should say next to it

'you are one of the best BBFs in the world!'

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's a cute idea. XD Sadly, emblems need to focus around the community as a whole. We really don't allow emblems that focus around one person or a small group of friends. The exception being the friend emblems that staff can personally give to close friends, but that's about it.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
I'd like to request my veteran emblem. As of yesterday it's been 3 years since I first joined PokeCommunity to download Shiny Gold. Funny thing is I downloaded an older beta of it by mistake because I didn't take the time to look through the forums! Hahahaha oh how time flies by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back