• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Um... Don't worry about that. Shea's been confronted by an attractive young girl with red hair. :P Or just a Zorua, if you want to get tycnical. And I was assuming you were now signifigantly closer to Dallas, but it matters not. She's run a long way. :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Not Asheville, but Lake Lure or Chimney Rock. Naples, Florida would work too though. I know I originally said Asheville, but I didn't mean it.

And I agree with Nido. Anyways, it is almost time for me to leave. Ten more minutes.

No, I edited it, and I like Chimney Rock.

You think Legion would go after Shea? You know said:
You can come to us, there are Pokemon with teleport, and I do think that the Human Alliance, and Legion and, Team Plasma would come after Shea so you can do that.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
You think Legion would go after Shea? You know, for Mynh? I think so.

Who's the closest person to Little Rock? Or can I make an NPC?

Well... There are two captains of Legion waiting for Earl and John's battle to finish, so if they see Shaymin, yeah, your character is in trouble. Just be sure to note that they are not mainly after just any legendaries. They are after a certain trio. In fact, a dropped a major hint when I descibed MiB's armor. Oh, and increased UV radiation? What legendary Pokemon can cause such a thing? :P

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
The Interstate heads towards Dallas, and goes through Texarkana, straight from Little Rock on the Arkansas River. Let's get it going!

Nideous

Years
Shadow's a long way from her trainer then. lol, she's lost. Poor Shadow. Anyways, is your Shaymin a male Shaymin or a female Shaymin? Not that Shaymin has a gender but, you know what I mean.

Shea Man

Years
Mynh likes to be considered a boy :P

But den how else would teh Shaymin recombobulate into more Shaymin?

Shaymin does not equal Gracidea, nor vice versus.

Shea Man

Years
Two points to make.

1) Bulbasaur, Oddish, etc have gender
2) Shaymin is not a plant, but a grass-type mammal. It is a sort of hedgehog type animal with green fur and something resembling Gracidea flowers under their ears.

Nideous

Years
1) Bulbasaur and Oddish have gender in the games. Shaymin isn't a Bulbasaur or an Oddish.
2) I'll grant you that one.

Hmm... Though the games, which are the only things that touch upon this, say Shaymin is a neuter, they say that about all legendary pokemon. So, you may be right. Either way, I'll be refering to Mynh as a he.

@Aspie: Um... That's kind of the point of gender dude. But I get what you're saying.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
1) Bulbasaur and Oddish have gender in the games. Shaymin isn't a Bulbasaur or an Oddish.
2) I'll grant you that one.

Hmm... Though the games, which are the only things that touch upon this, say Shaymin is a neuter, they say that about all legendary pokemon. So, you may be right. Either way, I'll be refering to Mynh as a he.

@Aspie: Um... That's kind of the point of gender dude. But I get what you're saying.

Earthworms are hermaphrodites they have both male and female sex organs which means that they would be classified by some as not having a gender. There is also such a thing as Asexual reproduction among some species of wasps and ants.

http://biology.about.com/od/genetics/ss/Asexual-Reproduction.htm

The above has a link that I hope you can get to.

Nideous

Years
*Sigh*

I suppose that's what I get for trying to combine the internet and sarcasm. It never works. I knew all that already, just so you know. I did graduate highschool after all. :P

Shea Man

Years
WITH SCIENCE!!

Who said that they have to have a gender to reproduce?

Science.

Mammals have gender
Plants don't

Shaymin is a mammal with control over nature.
The only legends with gender are Latias (post-Emerald), Latios (post-Emerald), Heatran, and Cresselia. They're always the same gender between individuals.

I'm still trying to see who Heatran mates with...

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Science.

Mammals have gender
Plants don't

Shaymin is a mammal with control over nature.
The only legends with gender are Latias (post-Emerald), Latios (post-Emerald), Heatran, and Cresselia. They're always the same gender between individuals.

I'm still trying to see who Heatran mates with...

But Shaymin is a mammal with no gender so the only logical way that it could reproduce is through Asexual reproduction which does exist in the animal kingdom. Also genders do exist in the plant kingdom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_sexuality

Behold another link!!!! :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
What the heck man? I log on and here you all are talking about science crap. Science? No. THIS. IS. POKEMON!

Back