• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted (OOC)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's all right. This seems like a busy time for everybody, myself included.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Okay... anyway, I think I should have a second post in a few days, since I was planning to put together the post I have already with the post that I'm doing next. (All my post are in a document, so they are readily editable)

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I have a quick question for you, Muerte. Do you mind if a "random stranger" bumps into Jari for a few moments in your next post, or sometime? Stryker's going to want some way to bug the boy. Unless one of us gets some sort of idea for the two of them.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yeah, although it would be better to tell the specifics about what you want this stranger to do and interact with Jari. I.e, is the stranger going to say something about Pokemon and how he's treating them? (Which is probably a yes, but just an example)

Probably the next post, definitely.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
When the time comes, PM me. And, I don't know if I'm the one to answer this, but your post seemed fine to me, really.

So, um, story-wise, is anything supposed to be happening soon? Because I feel like I have to slow down a bit since I'm already in front of the gym.... so should we have our characters meet the Knights of Valor, Dawn, or the RDM sooner or later? And how are we going to progress with the harbingers, too?

If it's something that you'll notice us before hand, though, that you're going to do later or something... then don't worry about it. :P

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Actually no it's pretty okay that you're in front of the gym. If you want to expand on your incidences with Garet that is also fine. You can meet with any of the organizations soon if you want. ^_^ At the moment, it really is go at your own pace. There are certain events we have planned which will be announced here but for now, you're free as Pidgeys!

Sorry for my recent lack of activity. My break starts on Friday and up until recently I had a big paper to write. Nideous also is working so his time is limited. Please VM if you want me to answer something. I will answer those a fair bit faster than posting here until break starts. Again, sorry guys.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yeah, working so much is a drag, but I'll manage. Sorry I don't visit here as often as I should, but I usually answer my VMs too. Anyways, progress at your own pace, but make sure not to jump TOO too far ahead of the others. Maybe within one or two badges at max, ahead or behind, that way everyone's teams stay about the same power level. You could meet one of the teams, or battle some NPCs. I'm sure Garet would love to keep interacting with you. Or you could even introduce some NPCs, as I have two, though Randy is of little importance. It's all up to you. But VM me or Fuyu if you have a question, or even an idea you want to run past us and get our input on, as both of us are more active in VMs at the moment.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well I'm still here so I don't think it's ended. And that's cool! I'm pretty sure we don't mind Garet... or maybe we do... XDD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Alright, so after the new year I'm going to be checking in with everyone to remind them of this RP. While we CAN keep it going with only two or three people, I would prefer to have more people. Also, we ARE still taking SUs, so if you know of anyone that might be interested, point them over to us.

But mainly this post is a bump. x3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm still here! :D

Haven't gotten to formulating a post, though. And hey, Garet! My holiday was nice, thanks. Sorry for holding you up with the posts, though. I'm still formulating plans for after the gym battle Jari is about to have.

I'll keep a look out for people to join the RP, and I'll PM you when I have a few (already have about one or two in mind).

Garet

GhostFire
Years
It's all fine, Muerte. Those must be some big plans for Jari, though...

So, from the looks of it, is it okay that Claire and I (and anyone else who happens along and makes an RDM character) come up with parts of the RDM's structure and such? At least to a certain extent, anyways.

(It's been three weeks since the last OOC post...)

Back