• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Brandy's Trade Shop* Kalos Bred, High IVs, HA, Egg Moves, & Legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
Years
It's been a very long hiatus for me but I am back and breeding once again. Below is the list of everything I'm currently offering. I do not clone so everything you see in this shop is an original if it was bred by me. I'm willing to consider most decent trades for my Pokes but I am specifically interested in Shinies, 5-6IV Gen 6 Pokemon, HA Gen 6, and a few of the rarer Legendaries (see the Legendaries section for what I'm looking for). If you have a 6IV Gen 6 I'd be happy to trade multiple of my Pokemon for it, just reach out to me and we'll work out a deal. If you're interested in anything I have make me an offer either on this thread or through PM. Thanks for looking!

Kalos Bred 6IV:
Spoiler:

Other 6IV:
Spoiler:

Current Kalos Bred 5IV:
Spoiler:

Custom Bred Kalos 5IV:
I can breed any of these more or less to order. However, I will no longer be breeding for specific IV spreads. If you have something you absolutely don't want (for example an Abra missing Sp. Atk 31/31/31/X/31/31) I can accommodate that type of request but I'm not spending hours hatching eggs to find one that has the specific 5IVs you would prefer. That being said, I have HA and egg moves available where listed and can breed for pretty much any nature, just let me know what you're looking for and I can let you know if I can do it.
Spoiler:

Legendaries:
*To the best of my knowledge, all of these are legitimate captured or event Pokemon. I've collected some of these from my own play throughs and gotten others in trades over the years, so I don't know where all of them came from at this point but none were hacked/cloned by me and the majority (aside from Kalos caught and recent trades) went through PokeBank legitimacy checking to get to my game from Gen 5.*

I am actively looking for Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. Willing to trade multiple Legendaries and/or anything from my other sections if you have one, just name your price. :)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I might be interested in your 6 IV Vulpix...which ability does it have?

Years
im interested in the following:
-mew
-i'd like another deoxys (eng)
-Articuno

im offering the pokemon in my trade shop, plz reply to me with a private message
all except my shiny honedge/doublade and genesect

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
Years
@Slenderman: The Kalos bred Vulpix with the egg moves has Flash Fire, the one listed in the Other 6IV section has Drought

@RotationMan: Message sent! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
I'm interested in Abra with HA (Preferably missing Att IV and Modest, not really important but yeah lol) and Honedge (Missing SP Att IV if possible).

I have Larvitar Adament (Dragon Dance), Larvesta Modest, and Aron Adament Rock Head (Stealth Rocks + Head Smash) all 5IV. I also have a Tyrunt with Adament Nature (Poison Ice and Fire Fang, and Dragon Dance)

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi Brandy :)
I'm interested in Groudon (Japanese) and Manaphy.
I have some shinies and HAs to offer in exchange.
:D
============== Trade Complete ======================

Last edited:

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
Years
@Arcanine039: Sent you a PM for a trade :)

@pardal78: I do love shinies and HA Pokes! Sent you a PM to get a list of what you're offering.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Would you mind trading a Darkrai and Arceus for 2 event Genesects?

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Im interested in 5 legendaries:
Reshiram, Zekrom (Japanese), Kyurem, Darkrai (Japanese) & rayquaza

I have some shinies to offer

Larvitar
Eevee
Snivy
Fennekin with hidden abitlity magician
Frookie with HA protein
Feebas
Torchic
Furfrou
Absol
Skiddo
Bagon
Zorua
Chespin HA bulletproof
Charmander HA solar power, egg moves 2 dragon moves.

And I'm willing to trade all of them just for those 5. Btw im not home today & will have time to trade after 2mor night.
Also I managed to clone some items thanks to a friend and i can offer some as well if you want:
Mega stones for gengar, blazikinite, aerodactyl, charizard x, mewtwo x, mareep
Master ball
Destiny knot
and a bunch of others I can't think of now.
Almost forgot, I can also clone so if you want I can clone your legendaries + others. Just pm me

Last edited:
Years
I'm interested in a Modest Honedge with the egg move Metal Sound. I'd like the IVs at 31/X/31/31/31/31. Shiny doesn't matter to me, neither does gender. I have a female Jolly Dratini with Marvel Scale and the egg moves Dragon Dance and Extremespeed, with IVs 31/31/31/X/X/31, would you be interested in that?

Last edited:
Years
I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I'm interested in, well, a ton of the legendaries you have. Not sure what you need, but I've got a few shinies to offer and a ton of HA pokemon, as well as some flawless 5ivs.

Legendaries I need:
Spoiler:

Here are the HA mons:
Spoiler:

As for shinies and 5iv mons:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Would t be possible to trade for a Female Torchic with Speed boost?

I can offer HA Joltik, HA Shroomish, HA Roselia, HA Corsola, HA Illumise, HA Sunkern, HA Vulpix, HA Charmander, HA Eevee, HA Froakie, HA Rhydon or an HA Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
interested in 6iv HA abra, plz check out my shop and see if anything interests you, if you dont see something you like being that our shop is still in beta. ask if we have something! we have TONS of shinies, ha, and hi IV pokemon to choose from

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
hey, ill trade a shiny pokemon for the dratini w/ dragon rush,xtreme speed, dragon tail, and aqua jet.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
I would love a Mew. Id trade either my lvl 90 Kyurem (korean) or my lvl 51 Shiny Gyarados

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back