• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ I N T O T H E D A R K O [M] [OOC] ~

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Consider it done, Elite!

And just so you guys know, the reservations are for 48 hours. After that, you can reserve them again for another 48 hours.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Dangit, slow me is slow T3T
SU work is being slow because of me barely making it into a computer today, so, sorry for that :3 I'll get onto finishing my SU as soon as I can o3o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So yeah, I uh, finished.
I just hope it's okay that I changed TELEPATHY to TELEKINESIS since Telepathy=Mind Reading......

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay, Ichiro/Miltank, I'll review those when timeallows! (Probably tonight)

And theres no rush to finish guys, just make sure you renew any reservations if needed!

Also Ichiro, thanks for catching that, I don't know what I was thinking when I put mind reading on there twice :p

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay, Hereto has renewed his reservation, yes? Two more days to finish or renew again!

And sorrrry retro, I didn't see that you had finished yet. I'll read yours as well

Okay, RetroBug and Ichiro are accepted! Even though you guys skipped the RP Sample...(but its okay I've seen your styles :P)

Miltank, your sign up looks good, except that our characters don't actually get their powers until the rp starts. They get them around the time we enter the Tangent Universe, which should be the second or third post for everybody. And you don't have to be so weak with your power, you can have him be able to...say, create a small flame like a match when he snaps his fingers. Besides that, you're all set!

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay! Miltank is accepted!

Elite, unfortunately your Eservation is expired. Wanna renew it?

and Kiklion requested a renewal via skype so she has a few more days.

Chalifoux

Years
asdfghjk yes! Just now I got enough inspiration to work on her history/appearance/personality fields xD So if you do renew it I'll love you forever :3

Chalifoux

Years
Hm. Actually, if you don't mind. I'd like to withdraw, given how you already have 4 finished SUs and mine's just holding the others back until I finish it -which admittedly would take me awhile- so, yeah.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Is it possible to reserve me? I'm willing to take the last spot! <3 Oh it looks oh so good

I am done. Enjoy~

Name: Loraine Roxanne Zamora
Home: Downtown

Starting Power: Hydrokinesis. As far as limits go, the most she can ever do is move and control a cup of glass worth of water. Anything more would seem to hard for her to accomplish. Otherwise, she can move water out of anything, meaning she can instantly become dry after the shower. She's also able to lower or increase the temperature, but she's not good enough with that to be able to boil a cup of ramen in an instant... it takes too long with the current ability. She might as well put real boiling water and let it sit, and it would still go much faster.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Other: Theme Song- Cosmic Love by Florence & the Machine

Roleplay Sample: It's not very long, but have a look c:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay guys, bear with me here. I'll get the IC thread submitted soon, probably today or tomorrow. As for being accepted...my guess is in about 4 days.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Spoiler:

Sorry forgot to post this. Pic coming soon.

Back