• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary pokemon

Sirfetch’d

Mine is Articuno. I have stated in various threads before that I just adore this bird. I fell in love with it on my original Blue version and things have been the same ever since. It is beautiful, powerful, and has a great moveset. Overall it is the perfect legendary Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, it would have to be Lugia. I've been a fan of it since I was a little kid, and it was the first legendary Pokémon that I have ever captured. I love its design, and it's a great Pokémon to use if you're battling in the Uber tier. Its defensive stats are extraordinarily high, making it a great wall. It wouldn't need any defense-boosting moves to survive. Its Speed stat is very high, which allows it to outrun many other legendary Pokémon. Also, with its Dream World ability Multiscale, it's able to halve the damage of the opponent's moves when it's at full health.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Thundurus, because of its awesome typing, cool looks, great ability and great moves, and a cool but relevant cry too!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This is more of a Pokémon Voting Polls question, which I'm sure you can realize if you read the rules a bit more closely ;) And as it is, we have several topics asking what legendary pokémon you'd pick in different situations already. But no general favorite-legendary-topic, so I guess we can leave this open - if people promise to write out their explanations for choosing a particular favorite! Giving reasons is a PVP rule, after all.

-moved

white_shadow37

white_shadow37
Years
This is more of a Pokémon Voting Polls question, which I'm sure you can realize if you read the rules a bit more closely ;) And as it is, we have several topics asking what legendary pokémon you'd pick in different situations already. But no general favorite-legendary-topic, so I guess we can leave this open - if people promise to write out their explanations for choosing a particular favorite! Giving reasons is a PVP rule, after all.

-moved

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that! I'll read the rules more carefully, thanks for noticing that:)

Mine is mew. I don't have a specific reason. Maybe because it's cute and it can learn all moves so it can be really powerful, ever since I was a little kid I loved mew but I couldn't catch it anywhere, I haven't played much red/blue or yellow, I first started with fire red and then with crystal

Last edited:
Back