• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fenne-kun here!

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Hey guys! I'm Fenne-kun x3 Nice to meet you all! (I hope some of you would know that my name is a word play of the japanese word 'kun' and 'fennekin' xD)

Basically, I'm here to have some random fun XD I create pokemon-like soundtracks and write pokemon fanfics, however they cannot be posted yet because apparently I need fifteen posts to do that. Those who are interested, though, will be able to see that pretty soon!

Hope to see you guys around! Any questions? ^^

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey nice to have you here! So you write fanfics? What kind of fanfics? And you also create soundtracks? Awesome! Some guys in the emulation forums might be interested in such skill. (read: also me) And having random fun here is easy. :D Many threads to visit, people to talk to etc. I hope you enjoy. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Fenne-kun!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Fennekin looks like it's going to be a great starter in the X & Y series. I cannot wait to try it out! xD

You've come to the right place if you wanted to have some fun talking about Pokémon and chat with those who love Pokémon, too! That's cool that you make soundtracks and fanfics! We have a fan fiction forum here where you can post your work in! Hopefully you'll do that. :p

Hope to see you around!

Years
Hiyah Fenne-kun, and welcome to PC! (would of never figured that out about your name by the way... very interesting. :P)
Ohhh Pokemon soundtracks, AND fanfics! Wow arnt you a talented individual. I hope to see your work sometime as I always enjoy a good fan fic, and Pokemon music is always fun to hear. You'll have plenty of fun here, and be sure to look around and talk to people. You seem like a nice person to get to know, and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of people here, and have a wonderful time.
Hope to see you around! :P)

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Hello, and thank you for the replies! I write Fanfics about Pokemon ONLY (which means that the region would only have Pokemon instead of humans, and towns are governed by a leader instead. Kind of like a pokemon-only alternate universe, so the main characters are pokemon.)

I have them on fanfiction, but I will post them here as well. :)

As for the soundtracks, I already have! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7524572&postcount=14

^^ See ya guys around!

Years
Fenne-kun, you have the cutest Fennekin avatar yet. And that's saying something since I've seen a lot of them. <3; Welcome!

All of PC is pretty fun since there's just so much to do. Maybe you can try out our Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia sections sometime since that's where members play games and they're wonderful places for someone looking to relax and just have fun. They're both pretty active and have some really interesting games, plus it's a cool way to make friends with the other section regulars~! Looks like you've already went way past the fifteen post mark so there are no issues there, yep. A big forum with lots of threads means it's that much easier to get your post count up. I'm sure you'll be in the hundreds before you know it. :3;

I just gave some of your soundtracks a listen and they sound so great. I really love the seaside theme. *_* You're very good at this and thanks so much for sharing! I don't see many remixers or music-makers period here, to be honest, so I suppose they're somewhat of a rare breed on PC (that or I'm blind - this is likely). How long would you say the average three-minute song takes you to make? I'm curious!

Have a great time here. <3

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hi Fenne-kun!I am new here(less than one month)as you!however,don't think that because of that you are
weaker than everybody!Because it is the contrary,YOU are a Fresh new face making everybody just
wanting to know you! BTW:SOUNDS(got it,sounds)like you are a preety gooud music maker and hope
that you become popular in PC!:D

*Pokemaster Out*

Back