• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
K2 Is right. kebbles has basically gone into complete hibernation mode after Alpha 1. He's been working really hard and I don't think he'll be back in a while.

Years
Given that kebbles hasn't posted in his thread since February, I'm going to close this thread (since it's basically going to fill up with the same questions/posts without any responses). kebbles, if you need to make a post, just ask DrFuji or myself to reopen this for you!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
The time has come! Re-opened as per kebbles' request!

AFTER NEARLY THREE YEARS!!

Michael-Scott-Excited-About-The-Happening-On-The-Office.gif

Years
I remember this. This is one of the hacks that I found back in ... I can't remember when =/
But I'm certain this is one of the hacks that I found. And, I'm glad to see it re-opened!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Nope, the old starters were the hoenn starters.
Snorunt is the new starter due to the new story..
If Snorunt is the new starter, then how is it going to evolve? Is it going to be the same as in the regular games, or have you thought of something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back