• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
I guess I luckily found a Wailord in Route 127, where Relicanths are as well. My Registeel will be sick :)

Anyways I think I found a bug. Sometimes at Pacifidlog Town your sprite gets messed up and moved to the left of the screen. I can't explain it well but does anyone else have an issue there?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
What he means that every trainer who invites you to register in Match call is battleable later

I was replying to Sabrewulf238, not reyhero.
-----
Now, someone answer this.
When do trainers actually start wanting rematches? As I posted before - 4th gym - but is this correct?

Years
This is like Emerald with a nice little twist :)
I wanted to play Emerald again, but it was too easy, it got boring. This, however, is perfect ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
While playing through this hack, has anybody managed to get a thick club from a wild cubone? I really want to get one for Watson.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Lol and I was late replying you for your reply with Ash493

Aruaruu hit himself in confusion!
Yes. I know that was terrible.

Not sure what you mean exactly. Guess it doesn't matter now, right?

While playing through this hack, has anybody managed to get a thick club from a wild cubone? I really want to get one for Watson.

5% chance (at least in FR/LG) for holding a thick club. This should be the same for emerald unless Suicune changed it. I think there is one at mossdeep city too so maybe cubone hold something else now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Hi guys, I have a minor problem with this hack. (Otherwise, it's pretty awesome, and sometimes really hard)
But Suicine said in his hints and tips section there is a trainer who we can rematch, and will use blisseys. My only problem is, that I am at the 5th gym, and she still won't rematch, and I really could use some training.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Because I am pretty sure this is not how it should be.

Update:
I was able to rematch her, but she only used her chansey and murkrow, also, in the town next to route 117, there is a heartscale respawning everytime I reload the game.
Any advices what shall I do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hi guys, I have a minor problem with this hack. (Otherwise, it's pretty awesome, and sometimes really hard)
But Suicine said in his hints and tips section there is a trainer who we can rematch, and will use blisseys. My only problem is, that I am at the 5th gym, and she still won't rematch, and I really could use some training.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Because I am pretty sure this is not how it should be.

Update:
I was able to rematch her, but she only used her chansey and murkrow, also, in the town next to route 117, there is a heartscale respawning everytime I reload the game.
Any advices what shall I do?

Okay so maybe I was right that they do start to rematch you after 4th gym :|

Not sure about the respawning heartscale though :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Well yes, I am not worried about the heartscale (Quick update about on that, it's only spawning when I restart the computer, now I am even more confused than before :D )
But the trainer still does not want to rematch, even after she did once, but then she did not use any kind of blisseys. I am at the point, when I realised my pokémons are so weak, that I have trouble getting trough the Team Magma. Also, I am using the latest version.
Anyway, thanks for the answers!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well yes, I am not worried about the heartscale (Quick update about on that, it's only spawning when I restart the computer, now I am even more confused than before :D )

lolwut {XD}

But the trainer still does not want to rematch, even after she did once, but then she did not use any kind of blisseys. I am at the point, when I realised my pokémons are so weak, that I have trouble getting trough the Team Magma. Also, I am using the latest version.
Anyway, thanks for the answers!

Try running in and out of the route or wherever this trainer is. May trigger another match.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I did it like a thousand times, flew away and back, reloaded the vba.
My theory is that I had to enable the patch loading thingy, meaning that it will re-patch the rom everytime it is loaded. Maybe it is "respawning" everything what is not story-based. I am going to disable that, and see what happens. (Update: Did nothing)

Also, I managed to get to the point when team magma is attacking the rocket station, Suicine, are you seriously thinking that I can manage to 2v1 lvl 70 fire pokémons?:d Because stevens lvl 44 Pokémons somewhy don't survive the 3rd round :D (Yes, he thought it all right, I had luck and somehow defeated them)(Am I editing my posts too many times? Maybe, but we live in a crazy world)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Also, I managed to get to the point when team magma is attacking the rocket station, Suicine, are you seriously thinking that I can manage to 2v1 lvl 70 fire pokémons?:d Because stevens lvl 44 Pokémons somewhy don't survive the 3rd round :D (Yes, he thought it all right, I had luck and somehow defeated them)(Am I editing my posts too many times? Maybe, but we live in a crazy world)

It doesn't help that Rapidash has Drought either lol

By that point, you should have the lucky egg right? One thing I did was level up my pokemon to the mid 60's by battling a bunch of pokemon in Routes 103 in the water and 118 in the grass. Tentacruel and Miltank respectively have plenty of exp.

In my experience with the fight, Steven's first 2 pokemon go down fast, and he gets to Skarmory. Skarmory has protect, so if you get lucky, you can get a free turn of the fire types attacking Skarmory. If you can set up something (say, you have a pokemon with Swords Dance), you have a better chance of winning.

I'm almost done with the game, I have to train for the elite four; my first attempt failed lol. Spolier Warning: Wallace's first pokemon is a level 88 Metagross. Swept my team with ease lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Yeah, his Skarmory did not worth a damn, got flamethrowered easily, but as I said, my Ridiculiously high stat-ed Swellow won that match :D

Still can't rematch that trainer though, and I am at Elite four, well no problem, luckily I can defeat the first guy easily.

Years
Yeah, his Skarmory did not worth a damn, got flamethrowered easily, but as I said, my Ridiculiously high stat-ed Swellow won that match :D

Still can't rematch that trainer though, and I am at Elite four, well no problem, luckily I can defeat the first guy easily.
I think you are having a very bad luck for that because rematch feature is entirely random in Emerald ROMs

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
I just got this today, and I just gotta say this hack looks like it's gonna be a great one. I have a question, though. I caught a Doduo, and she has Hustle as her ability. In the documents that came with this, it stated Doduo and Dodrio have Huge Power. Isn't Doduo supposed to have Huge Power? Or are the documents outdated?

blue

gucci
Years
I just got this today, and I just gotta say this hack looks like it's gonna be a great one. I have a question, though. I caught a Doduo, and she has Hustle as her ability. In the documents that came with this, it stated Doduo and Dodrio have Huge Power. Isn't Doduo supposed to have Huge Power? Or are the documents outdated?

Dodrio did have Huge Power but due to it's already high Attack stat, it became waaay OP so I changed it to Hustle. The Documents must be a little outdated, I'll try and fix that with the next release.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
When did you finally finish? I dont know if you remember me, but i remember playing the beta of this like a year ago lol.

Back