• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Thanks it worked too.Near there you can change the stars and stuff.

强有力

Powerful
Years
Did yours show up as jusr text or does it show as the black appears but the text doesnt. Could you send me the way to do it please in a pm please. Because im stuck

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
So, now when you know the solution, how about starting the new project? And you could tell me, I did this quite long time ago. Everything. About my project progress, here will be Beta1 soon.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but this is a recruitment thread. I'd make a unLZ tutorial soon enough, but you'll have to talk over PM for discussion.

speedonh, You'r sprites need shading on the right side.

BTW, not trying to spoil the fun, just tone it down ^_^

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Okay, thx for the help on the sprite.
What sort of steel gymleader: a male/ female with armour or just normal clothes, battle sprite and/or OWs. Just give me some details and i'll try my best! :) (PM me if you want)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Hey there
i have made an wnnbe rom base for fireRed
but it have only changed paletts
No credits need if you want to use it

And i'm working on the snowy paletts for fr and lg

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
...Tyler-Chan, just forget what I said, I just meant that instead of posting the same questions over and over, just look at the thread.

speedonh, a female, with nomal clothes but with a silver robotic arm.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Like Teh Baro's ? Ok i'll make a variation so the idea is.....original......:P
Do you need Overworld's aswell? If you do, how many? Like normal ones front, back, left or walking ones too?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
First thing of all, hello! :D

Now, this is both recruitment and discussion thread. And I will post here files with unlz numbers where to import in FR. Screenshots of intro soon. And speedonh, I'll shade the sprite for you. OW's too.

EDIT: Put the files in this order: UnLZ numbers: 206, 210,2012, next line 211. If you leave the mouse cursor over the image for a while, you will see the filename and will know.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Thanks Matt, i was just about to post my new edited versions..........oh well, i still will but you can go ahead and shade them if you want (you'll probably do a 10x better job than me!)

My new sprites:

All these sprites were made in ruby, except the "Ash" sprite on the end which was done in Fire Red

Ok, sorry guys you'll have to wait until tomorrow for my hero sprites (imageshack is not working for me at the moment.....) Blade, i'll start on your sprite tomorrow too.
C ya

EDIT: Yay i got them up, but i really got to go now. Matt i know your editing my sprites, but does that make me a spriter or do i need more work, or am i not accepted? Oh well enjoy my new sprites, Bi

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
I'll make OW's in FR/LG style.

Edit: Sorry, but it will take a bit longer. I have to make it pixel by pixel.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Moi wants to join.

I want to join as mapper, spriter and tile-editor maybe:
Introduction: I wanna join for no special reason other than joining.
Proof of work: Below ( The mappicture has three maps in it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back