• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Halloween Party

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
Why couldn't she dress like you? she's your sister!!

I'm not dressing up my sig and avatar just because I don't feel like it...sorry, okay?

here's another scary story:

I saw Alyssa (the member, duh) kissing Ash(from Pokemon) and Pikachu looked freaked out. I hope that's scary...XP
Actally, I was dressed up as a cheerleader.

But it would be interesting to dress up like my sister, but it's just not for me. :P

Well anyway, hows your halloween??

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Shadow said:
Ooh ooh. Let me do a "scary" story.

Eric turned on his computer and found out his hard drive had been completely erased. He searched for his Windows 98 disk to start reinstalling everything only to find it had been replaced by a Windows XP disk.

This should give some people nightmares XD
Isn't that a good thing? XD; Creative stories everyone. XD

PokeTrainerCarol

I didn't expect anyone to come to ask for candy to my house but two guys just did...*kills them* nah, just kidding. I just didn't expect anyone to come because no one came last year.

A cheerleader...that's not scary. *shrughs*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I must've looked horrible in my costume. I decided to go with my brother and his friend at the very last minute, since they wouldn't stop pestering me, and because of that we ended up running a bit late and I had to put all of my make-up on in a dark, moving car. Not only mascara, eye shadow, etc., but nail polish too. =_= Ooh, next year y'all better send me tons of PMs to remind me to pick out a costume really early next year, lol. o.o;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well, good night USA!! I'm going to bed.

Anyway, my sig is back to normal. I mgiht have to play with the new avatar since it's too big.. :-/... well see ya later!

and have a nice halloween (if it's halloween :P)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Haruka said:
Well, good night USA!! I'm going to bed.

Anyway, my sig is back to normal. I mgiht have to play with the new avatar since it's too big.. :-/... well see ya later!

and have a nice halloween (if it's halloween :P)
America, the land of tolerance! :rolleyes: lol, good night Alyssa.

Back