• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Trip ever beat Alder?

PKmn Trainer Trip

Junior Cup Champion
Years
Will I ever Defeat Alder? How much do I need to train?

EDIT: Changing the direction of the topic to make it more decision worthy.

So will Trip every defeat Alder, in battle of any kind? Or was the fight in Junior Cup the end of their clashes(at least shown to us).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Will Trip in the show beat Alder? Probably not, considering they gave him a battle and it was one on one at that. They could always do a full battle like Paul did with Cynthia but what would be the point. If Trip can barely advance in the Unova League Tournament then what makes you think he would beat the Champion, especially when he was just toying with him in his Junior Cup exhibition match.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I doubt it, Trip is a good trainer, but he depends too much on one or two pokemon. He is friends with his pokemon, but he is a bit arrogant like Gary was. And he didn't even make it in the top 100 in the Poke League.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Probably not. The anime is different from the games so that the Champions aren't just people with really high leveled Pokemon, they're actually extremely strong, since the anime allows room for more growth in Pokemon obviously. So no, I don't think Trip will ever beat Alder in the anime just because Champions especially in the anime are way stronger than regular trainers.

Back