• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Year's Time

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
In 2012, I don't know if I should going social on internet or not.
In 2013, I have joined Pokecommunity as a starting point (despite the fact that I joined 2 weeks before 2013), and I've found new friends.
I hope in 2014, I'll befriend everyone and make everybody happy and having a great life.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
A year ago, I was as nervous as a erm... idk what to say :P I had an important exam, thank goodness I got good results!

Also, I joined PC, duhh but it was kind of a dumb mistake, I joined on Justin B's birthday, just my luck. I was such a noob back then, but that old me has disappeared, this is the new me you're seeing, better *maybe not* than ever!

Years
Oh god a year ago. Back in February 2012 I was a lot different. I was a lot more insecure and my life just felt very confusing at that point, and I wasn't sure who I was as a person. I worried a lot too, and kept everything inside.

Now I like to think I'm a nicer person than I was - though I'm still working on that. I've figured some things out and feel less scared to just be me (although I'm still figuring out who I am). I've also taken some steps to fix bad habits in my life, which I'm happy about. I've started opening up a bit - even if it is in weird bursts. XD

In one year, I just hope I'm not crushed by AP class work etc. I also hope I'll be more sure of myself, and fix a lot of my flaws/accomplish long term goals I've set for myself.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The biggest thing that happened to me since February 2012, was that I finally got my high school diploma and was considered a graduate. Back in May of 2011, I was supposed to graduate from high school, but because of one class , my American Issues, that I failed, I could graduate with my class. In order to actually get my diploma I had to take something called a correspondence course. This course was a set of five lessons all which had questions I had to answers in essay style of at least 100 words. In order to answer some I had to read through a old Ameican History book and find where they were and others I had to use critical thinking to answer. So I spent my summer doing that course. I finished around October, mainly due to some slacking off, but also cause it was long. So after that, I turned it back in to the school's learning consultant , who assigned me the course in the first place, so she can send it over to the grading instructor. I could of been finished with it in 2011, however the instructor sent it back cause my writing was too illegible for him to read and so he could only grade part of it, which I got a C. There was also an entire lesson I forgot to finish. Therefore, I had to re-write my answers , complete that last lesson ,and send it back. So I spent most of 2012 doing that. I put it off several times through out the year cause things like Pokecommunity and anticapting B2W2 distracted me, but finally got it done around the end of September. It took me to the early October to finally turn in the finished product. A few weeks later, I got the paper back and fortunately, the rest of the course I got an A. So then I scheduled an exam. I believe October 17, was the day of my exam. I was nervous and tired but made it through. Then on November 6, I finally got my diploma in the mail and became a high school graduate after almost 2 years. But other than that, my 2012 was a normal year.

By February 2014, I hope to slack off less and be more organized. I have to have a decent job and to be in college taking classes and majoring in whatever fits me the most. Right now I hope to take more art classes and become a better artist. It's kind of sad how all of my high school classmates will be ending their 2nd year of college and starting their 3rd by the time I start my 1st year. That's one thing I regret doing is not graduating till a year and a half after my class and not being able to experience college at the same time as them. I hope by 2014, I can be settled into a good school and have a good job and have some idea of what I'm doing in the future.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
This time in 2012, I had juuuuuust finished law school, was living with three friends in a not-so-great house, was about to go on a semi-around-the-world tour, still kinda socially awkward and a bit insecure, was extremely lazy and had just met 1 person from PC.

This time in 2013, I have a great - and well-paying - job, live in a very nice house with a good friend, have made lots of new friends at work and online, had explored one new continent and about to explore another, much more confident as a person, still kinda lazy but less than I was before, and have now met 12 people from PC!

I don't have any specific goals for this time in 2014, but the one thing I'm working on is getting a bit healthier. I've started exercising more and I'm making small, gradual changes to my diet so that I don't die of a heart attack by the time I'm 40. I don't expect to have a completely different body figure this time next year, but I hope that I will be a bit healthier as a result. :D

Years
At this time last year, I was in a reforming stage of my life. To start, I had an extremely bad habit of procrastinating (and it was my junior year of high school) and that had cost me greatly. I began to procrastinate less and I was better motivated. I was also still a tad shy and didn't have as many friends that I do now.

Today, I am a tad different. I still see myself as a procrastinator, but not as one that keeps failing to do school assignments. I am also a very social person to hang around, just as long as one doesn't get on my nerves (act annoying) or act all upfront around me. I am also in my last ever semester of grade school (high school senior) and I'm a legal adult now.

Back