• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
hey congratz but i have a problem when i patch this to fire red it doesnt work it's just fire red again.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
For some reason I can't pass the Slowpoke guy and the underground tunnel. O_O

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
the presentations really good so's the detail
overall this looks very good

Nice game idea! It is simple, but fun. I hope you finish this game, and it may turn out into a great game to play. Does you have a female custom character too? Im a girl, and I play with them. If not, I suggest getting one made. Remember there are some people that likes the female character to play, way more than the male one. I rate many games that does not have the female one simply 4 stars. It is not the bestest ones. Your game really deserves to be the hack of the year. Congratulations!

My Rate: 4 Stars
Why four stars: The game story is somewhat classic, not so many ideas, but that is not poor work! It may be way better than mine, but remember that the idea of Pokémon Trainers getting havoc is a classic of some PokéHacks! Sorry for my critique. I know you worked hard.

My Feedback: Great
Why great: You should edit some of the story. The Pokémon Trainers havoc is classic, and why don't you edit some more of the map? I mean, it could be a little more edited, and not so simple, but, you don't need to do it if you don't want to. However, the game is great and somewhat fun.

Afterall Speak: It is a sucessfull game!
Why: It has everything organized, a great but classic story, and a cute character! Congratulations!!!

Good luck with the game!

download
I made the fanbar for your game.
How is it? Is it great?
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I now realize that this hack is probably the best one here in so many opinions, the overall quality of the maps and the sprites goes above and beyond. If only I would'of looked at this before, it would'of won me over more than Ligh Platinum. To all people that say that someone else should'of won HotY, they are clearly wrong. I Love the beta and I can't wait for next release, keep up the great work!

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Here are some screens of Beta 2.

Spoiler:

The screens show a bit of one of the big Team Tundra events before the 3rd Gym. There's also another screen of Dordoran City and the Sewage Treatment Plant.

Also, as for the 4th screen, it's a little fun event accessible after you clear Team Tundra from Dordoran City. A little kid want's to play hide and seek with you and if you find him enough times he'll give you something special and useful. He can be hiding anywhere around the city which means he can be in buildings too. Also, his hiding spots are well hidden, so you'll have a tough time finding him. ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
The OW of the Team Tundra Grunt is very awesome.
And hide and seek eh?

I find this kind of script kinda awesome.
I never lose in finding someone in Hide and Seek.

Hopefully, I'll find that lil' kid.

RegiRice

The Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
I assume it has all the newer legendaries like Darkrai and Giratina?

If they are in it sorry for asking because I havent played the game yet, and if not would it be possible to add them to it?

RegiRice.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
beta25.png

Great updates FrostBite! But there's a tree shading error on the most northern tree in this screenshot. Right on the base of it. :>

Yardizel

Treecko Trainer
Years
I'm stuck at the city with the first gym. I think i need cut or something because theres a cut tree., but i can't find cut anywhere.
Help please?

Back